Latics Sweeper System

There really is a problem if that's all they can find to fill the website. Jeez.

Even speculation, rumour, conjecture or pure lies would be better (Though that would probably be stepping on OWTB's toes a little!).

A carpet layer had just finished installing carpet in the latics trophy room for Alan Hardy. He stepped out for a smoke, only to realise that he had lost his cigarettes.

In the middle of the room, under the carpet, was a bump. "No sense pulling up the entire floor for one pack of cigs," he said to himself. He got out his hammer and flattened the hump.

As he was cleaning up, Alan came in.

"Here," Alan said, handing him his pack of cigarettes. "I found them in the hallway."

"I found your cigs" he said "But can't find the League 2 Championship trophy anywhere"

"Oh dear" said the fitter blushing, "Ok then Ill keep looking" Alan said as he turned to go out the room"

The fitter in a panic ripped back the carpet, looked down holding his breath and fearing the worst "Phew" he sighed as he looked down, it was only Rob Purdies artificial hip!"

Check back later for more Carpet based humour! :grin::huh:

A carpet layer had just finished installing carpet in the latics trophy room for Alan Hardy. He stepped out for a smoke, only to realise that he had lost his cigarettes.

In the middle of the room, under the carpet, was a bump. "No sense pulling up the entire floor for one pack of cigs," he said to himself. He got out his hammer and flattened the hump.

As he was cleaning up, Alan came in.

"Here," Alan said, handing him his pack of cigarettes. "I found them in the hallway."

"I found your cigs" he said "But can't find the League 2 Championship trophy anywhere"

"Oh dear" said the fitter blushing, "Ok then Ill keep looking" Alan said as he turned to go out the room"

The fitter in a panic ripped back the carpet, looked down holding his breath and fearing the worst "Phew" he sighed as he looked down, it was only Rob Purdies artificial hip!"

Check back later for more Carpet based humour! :grin::huh:

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed: