Consultation Leaflet

Unfortunately I've not been able to commit to delivering these leaflets but well done to those who are giving up their time for free - hopefully your efforts will come to fruition. Any chance one could be scanned in and posted on here? Keep us minions in the loop as it were? :wink:

Unfortunately I've not been able to commit to delivering these leaflets but well done to those who are giving up their time for free - hopefully your efforts will come to fruition. Any chance one could be scanned in and posted on here? Keep us minions in the loop as it were? :wink:

Hang on you mean you actually want to see a copy of what people have been begged/pressurised/bullied into delivering? Blimey thats like being transaparent surely? Thats not how propaganda works you know.

Hang on you mean you actually want to see a copy of what people have been begged/pressurised/bullied into delivering? Blimey thats like being transaparent surely? Thats not how propaganda works you know.

Hey I missed the "begged/pressurised/bullied into" bit..was it fun, did you miss me as I was not there?

Nope I did not feel a thing and the family and I will be doing our bit on Sunday :wink:

Hey I missed the "begged/pressurised/bullied into" bit..was it fun, did you miss me as I was not there?

Nope I did not feel a thing and the family and I will be doing our bit on Sunday :wink:

You wouldn't feel a thing, you're totally brainwashed, beyond help

I've heard that they can only hand one out after getting a signed agreement not to disclose the contents. Subject to a £10,000 forfeiture clause in the event of disclosure.

And that the leaflets contain references to the masons, who were long established in manchester before oldham.

Also that the proposed site is on an ancient burial ground for jewish dignitaries from the 9th Century who visited Lancashire but were slain by marauding Scots.

I bet none of that is in the leaflet! :ranting:

Edited by real

Don't worry there's not a lot on it really. I sneaked a peek at the first page and swiftly went on to posting my share and don't read the rest!

I'm pretty sure the Pine Villains could come up with their version of the leaflet addressing the important bits...

The leaflet is A4 in size folded in half to make four pages.

Front cover: Titled:- Broadway development project

Have your say...

Public Exhibition

...Showing new plans to re-locate Oldham Athletic Football Club to a new leisure development providing a new stadium for the Latics and a home for the Oldham Community Trust.

We're designing a new scheme for the land identified at Broadway, Failsworth which would keep Latics in Oldham and deliver a new sustainable leisure development providing a huge boost for the area.

Now we want your views 2nd June 2010, from 3pm to 9pm at the Lancaster Club, Failsworth

Second Page: A picture of the Map of the site

The Site...

And the constraints affecting the scheme

Third Page: The Facilities...

As part of the development we are looking to deliver:

- New stadium (initial 12,000 capacity)

- Communtity Trust Centre

- Artificial grass pitches

- Leisure developments, potentially including:

- Health & fitness Centre

- Restaurants

- Hotel

- Cinema

The Team...

Supporting Latics to develop the scheme are:

- Hall Needham Associates LLP (architect)

- WSP

- Alyn Nicholls & Associates (planning consultant)

- Hall Construction Ltd (contractor)

- Sports Solutions GB Ltd

Page Four: Where and When?

To find out more come and visit us at the Lancaster Club, off Braodway, Failsworth on Wednesday 2nd June 2010 from 3pm to 9pm, see the emerging plans and leave your comments.

(local map and arrow to Lancy club)

FOR MORE INFO...

www.oldhamathletic.co.uk

enquires@oldhamathletic.co.uk

0161 624 4972

Edited by Lags