New Manager Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that your the most unserious person on here

there aren't many of us to be fair. :lol:

Roeder would be alright actually :unsure:

All of these names that have only cropped up in the last day or two - Dickov, Murray, & now Roeder - look much better to me than Gray or Crossley.

Now i quite like the look of that.... :wink:

Roseder, nah, that would be a nightmare!

Give me Gray, Hill Simpson any day of the week.

I am tempted to scoff, but I don;t want to jinx anything and it actually happen.

I have supported the TTA through thick, thin, and thinnner, but I would not bother if it was Roeder.

I'd rather have Calrton Palmer.

Edited by singe

Still, it's big decision and something that should be thought about carefully. They may even want to do second interviews.

In the words of Take That.....have a little patience.

In the wise words of Lookers_Carl

"B***ocks to patience"

:grin:

To be fair I would imagine they are drawing up/negotiating the contract, adn will wait till he has signed on the dotted line. Quite rightly.

Yep Hardy's gone to purchase one from WH Smith's line in quality per-prepared legal forms as we speak...

Still, it's big decision and something that should be thought about carefully. They may even want to do second interviews.

Haven't the second interviews already taken place?

In any case, wouldn't there be a further period of deliberation while the proposed manager counts his buttons?

i'd take roeder over any of the other candidates

Roeder, he is a number two. And I don't mean as as Asst Mgr.

I'd have Dave Penney back.

EDIT

Crikey, I'd have Greame Sharp back.

Edited by singe

To be fair I would imagine they are drawing up/negotiating the contract, adn will wait till he has signed on the dotted line. Quite rightly.

got told that butt was the boards choice and theyre sorting out the contract. dont know how reliable this is.

and roeder doesnt fill me with confidence. if people can't spell penney right, we've got no chance

Sorry, I thought the interviews on Monday on Tuesday were different applicants.

I'd thought that too - 6 on Monday; 4 on Tuesday - but evidently not.

TBH; I’m expecting the announcement on Monday. Couple of days to think it through; then all the paperwork sorted & signed over the weekend and a press conference to announce it on Monday.