155 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice of manager:

• Gray
    • Bunn
    • Crossley
    • Gannon
    • Hill
    • SUPER TODDY ORLYGSSON

i recived a email from someone at oldham today there said there are still interviewing managers and the chronicle are making story up so its not all gloom bring in Gannon or Ritchie please.

Me got email recived from club says that Walter Smith will be manger will be good as he is a man I am having beans for tea isn’t the weather nice this time of year Gannon for manager ooh look a seagull how strange I heard martin gray will be manager got from club on email I like cheese Ritchie for the job smarties

Me got email recived from club says that Walter Smith will be manger will be good as he is a man I am having beans for tea isn’t the weather nice this time of year Gannon for manager ooh look a seagull how strange I heard martin gray will be manager got from club on email I like cheese Ritchie for the job smarties

To be fair, I've heard John McGinlay is in the running.

:grin:

Yes, but by voting I wouldn't need to do that every time.

Besides, having discounted Gannon and Hill as virtually impossible, I think I'd prefer Crossley to Gray or Bunn.

Good point. Anyway, I think the webmaster should have a say... I believe they had a liking for aliteration but a Bunn+Crossley dream team would make great puns around Easter. :lol:

Well, there's one standout statistic from this poll so far; I wonder if it will influence anyone's decision - not mentioning any names...

Surely you're not suggesting we, the fans, are being allowed to choose our manager, are you? That would never happen again, would it? :lol:

Took Stockport from the jaws of non-league to a side capable of troubling the League One play off spots. It was only monumental mismanagement at the top that prevented them doing so.

I'm not really arsed about him being outspoken. I admire his footballing sensibilities.

Every... time...

I'll end you all.

Why are you in such a bad mood.......

................................................................................

................................................................................