I am looking forward seening Frank Bunn joinning us as a number two he done well where ever he has been highly rated coach he is i got to say.

What skills will he bring and will he play a massive role at Latics?

Could he play his part and bring some coventry players who have left come on you blues.

Edited by RoyleArmy

I am looking forward seening Frank Bunn joinning us as a number two he done well where ever he has been highly rated coach he is i got to say.

What skills will he bring and will he play a massive role at Latics?

Could he play his part and bring some coventry players who have left come on you blues.

He won't bring any skills at all to the job. Because he won't be Dickov's assistant.

I wasn't aiming at why would Bunn want to, more why would Dickov recruit him?

Bunn would be popular amongst fans.

Also has good contacts to help bring young players in on-loan from decent clubs

If rumours are true and it is a player-manager role dickov has got (if it is him) then if he is out on the field playing, needs someone on touchline analysing game, wheres going wrong etc, which i am sure bunn is capable of doing

Also, if Dickov does get the job, & does well, and leaves for a champ club thats say, then Bunn would be in an ideal situation to step up, he would know the squad well, popular amongst the fans, knows how the players are to be motivated. (Alright last point could be used with Gray, but he wasn't exactly popular amongst fans, mainly because of reminding us of DP)

Edited by RobOAFC

If rumours are true and it is a player-manager role dickov has got (if it is him) then if he is out on the field playing, needs someone on touchline analysing game, wheres going wrong etc, which i am sure bunn is capable of doing

Also, if Dickov does get the job, & does well, and leaves for a champ club thats say, then Bunn would be in an ideal situation to step up, he would know the squad well, popular amongst the fans, knows how the players are to be motivated. (Alright last point could be used with Gray, but he wasn't exactly popular amongst fans, mainly because of reminding us of DP)

Lolz as if Dickov would sell us out. Be positive man ffs.

Lolz as if Dickov would sell us out. Be positive man ffs.

Wouldnt see it as selling us out after a year if he does well and a team wants him, we get a bit of compo & who are we to stop a manager progressing his career?

All very valid points; and the 3 that Carl added.

If you were out of work; and a position was available in a local business with a potential to reach management in a short space of time – then you’d have to seriously look at it surely?

Setting aside the disappointment of not getting the managers job outright – if; if he has been approached for the job of assistant manager; then I’d say that FB would see it as an ideal opportunity.

And; Dickov will indeed know FB from his City years; so they will be more than aware of each others personalities and work ethics……….

All will be revealed on Wednesday – but I’d say as a management duo – it makes sense; and rumour wise; there are plenty of ‘in the know’ posters who have said ‘done deal’. We’ll see though wont we?

All very valid points; and the 3 that Carl added.

If you were out of work; and a position was available in a local business with a potential to reach management in a short space of time – then you’d have to seriously look at it surely?

Setting aside the disappointment of not getting the managers job outright – if; if he has been approached for the job of assistant manager; then I’d say that FB would see it as an ideal opportunity.

And; Dickov will indeed know FB from his City years; so they will be more than aware of each others personalities and work ethics……….

All will be revealed on Wednesday – but I’d say as a management duo – it makes sense; and rumour wise; there are plenty of ‘in the know’ posters who have said ‘done deal’. We’ll see though wont we?

Depends if you are happy to settle for second spot, after going for first spot.

Yes he may see it as an opportunity, but he i dont think he is short on cash, so he may prefer to wait to get a full time job, all this is speculation of course.

Also, not to sure how well they would know each other, yes they'll have talked a bit i would imagine, but Bunn was involved with the youth while dickov in first team.

Who knows though