1,995 messages

So Mr. Dickov has had just shy of 2000 good luck messages has he? I fear he's going to need all the luck he can get!

I'll give him 'til October before the Main Stand Brigade turn on him, particularly the complete tool in the Sale Sharks top who sits just to the left of the dugouts.....

I think Singe is implying he might be the "experienced number two"... not that I see him giving up his position with England to be number two to Dickov at Latics! :huh:

Er. yes, that's it. Thanks Ackey!

Time to fess up. Truth is I skim read the important paragraph, I just read it and had Blue Pizza's 1400 text messages about Maroow in my mind without taking in what I was reading. CAn I sue the excuse of a busy day?

My bad :blush:

Meets the coaches then sits down to watch last seasons DVDs. Someone needs to send him a crate of pepto bismol cos he's gonna feel real sick after watching that pile of crap!

At least he won't have to spend to long on the highlights DVD, probably be able to do it in a break in Coronation St.

The low lights DVD will take a bit longer, see you in July Paul.

If you see a house with the curtains closed all day, a dim glow coming out of it, it might be a house that is growing itdrugs in every room, it might be Paul Dickov still sitting through the worst parts of 2009/10 season on the TV.

"Mainly" good luck messages? So does that mean a few people have text him saying "I hope you do :censored:"?

Apparently the others were Michael Ballack's message:

"am in ze tescos, aisle 3. Wo bist du?"

And one from Gerry Taggart:

"u want me 2 come & work WHERE?!! GT"

So Mr. Dickov has had just shy of 2000 good luck messages has he? I fear he's going to need all the luck he can get!

I'll give him 'til October before the Main Stand Brigade turn on him, particularly the complete tool in the Sale Sharks top who sits just to the left of the dugouts.....

que serra serra dejavou to last season ,Apathetic pathetic supporters who have in all probobility been denied sex by there spouses for many many years...

So instead of bashing the bishop decide to vent there frustrations at the young lads on the football pitch .. What puzzles me is why spend all that dosh on a ticket when they could quite easily spend it in the massage parlour letting chantelle bash therer bishops around to there hearts content....