Chris Killen in Tuesday's Guardian

I spoke to him when he first arrived at BP and he actually said "I'm looking for around 15-20 gls this season" What a donk, injury prone rubbish.

Five live say New Zealand are making a mokery of the World cup when teams like Ireland have to play France and New Zealand get to play part timers to get to the world cup. Just Wrong

Good of them not to mention the late night lawyer fees we paid on top of the astronomical per goal rate.

He never really had a chance with me after a particularly cringeworthy scream/squeel following yet another dropped bollock. And he was :censored:.

To be fair he looked pretty good when he came back from injury. Until he got injured again....

I remember his 10 in 6 (?) which can't be knocked but was obviously a rogue/fluke 'flash in the pan'.

It appears that, for many, this lucky return masked his general awkwardness and clumsiness, much the opposite to the mighty COG, or Emile Heskey. :imnotworthy:

Fantasy football fans eh? :rolleyes:

I spoke to him when he first arrived at BP and he actually said "I'm looking for around 15-20 gls this season" What a donk, injury prone rubbish.

Five live say New Zealand are making a mokery of the World cup when teams like Ireland have to play France and New Zealand get to play part timers to get to the world cup. Just Wrong

Yet they still got a draw.

I think its FIFA's attempt to make it a worldwide cup and not dominated by European nations.

what baffles me about this waster he ended up at somewhere like celtic admitted he didnt play much but league one or bottom end of championship at best

He seemed to overcome his injuries and rubbishness for short spells when he needed a new contract. Hence he did OK for us towards the end of his contract and then for Hibs for a while. He then got 3 minutes now and again for Celtic despite them having no fit forwards and the ones playing being in woeful form.

what baffles me about this waster he ended up at somewhere like celtic admitted he didnt play much but league one or bottom end of championship at best

He got to play at Celtic- which lets face it aren't Premiership standard (they might have been when he signed for them though) because he had a good season for Hibs (the Hibs fans loved him- well the one I spoke to then did). Celtic and Rangers were buying up the decent players from the other Scottish Premier teams all the time then too.