Paul Dickov giving Tickets out

I just my tickets for the fans forum and guess who gived me the tickets the man and only Paul Dickov and that is a great way to meet the fans the guy was talking to me for 20 mins and he will be signing 3 new players next week he said and taggert will almust be number two to him.

I just my tickets for the fans forum and guess who gived me the tickets the man and only Paul Dickov and that is a great way to meet the fans the guy was talking to me for 20 mins and he will be signing 3 new players next week he said and taggert will almust be number two to him.

Dickov had better get used to the "many hats" policy, Hardy'll have him cleaning the bogs out tomorrow.

Dickov had better get used to the "many hats" policy, Hardy'll have him cleaning the bogs out tomorrow.

I remember seeing Glen Keeley moving stock around the club shop once.

Most useful thing he ever did for us (apart from leave, obviously).

He's just done the same for me!!

Seems like such a nice bloke. Chatted to him, Simon Corney and the new 'assistant manager' :wink: for about 15mins.

They were saying that one thing we will see this season is passion...........

And I said 'hopefully goals as well!!'

Can't wait for it to begin now :grin:

He's just done the same for me!!

Seems like such a nice bloke. Chatted to him, Simon Corney and the new 'assistant manager' :wink: for about 15mins.

They were saying that one thing we will see this season is passion...........

And I said 'hopefully goals as well!!'

Can't wait for it to begin now :grin:

Whose his assistant then?

For those of you who've had posts removed from this thread can I remind you that OWTB does not accept personal attacks or insults towards members (those of you who 'lost' posts due to quoting these posts are obviously not being addressed).

For those of you who've had posts removed from this thread can I remind you that OWTB does not accept personal attacks or insults towards members (those of you who 'lost' posts due to quoting these posts are obviously not being addressed).

Whilst I was mocking RoyleArmy via immitation, it was only playful. He happens to be my favourite poster these days.

Not sure there was any merit in removing my post mate.

:moderator:

How is it a secret, if someone sees someone outside BP with the manager, it aint exactly a secret is it.

i mention my targets to dickov but told me :censored: may be joinning a big club then oldham on loan its true but i like to see him back.

i mention my targets to dickov but told me :censored: may be joinning a big club then oldham on loan its true but i like to see him back.

I know bud, i've heard the same, thats why we need to act fast, thats why i've told Barry and emailed Dickov, so we can get the legend back. If he doesn't sign i won't get a season ticket, honestly he is that good.

I know bud, i've heard the same, thats why we need to act fast, thats why i've told Barry and emailed Dickov, so we can get the legend back. If he doesn't sign i won't get a season ticket, honestly he is that good.

were you two separated at birth?

This has got to be the biggest football story of all time - a conspiracy cooked up in a thousand motorway service stations and a million airports and a gazillion competitively positioned supermarkets.

Alex Ferguson almost certain to become Dickov's assistant! Who'd a thunk it?

Have you had a reply from Dickov? Only the manager doesn't, or didn't, use the standard email format at Latics and so your pleas may be falling on deaf ears.

Whilst I was mocking RoyleArmy via immitation, it was only playful. He happens to be my favourite poster these days.

Not sure there was any merit in removing my post mate.

:moderator:

Me too, I love to set myself the daily challenge of trying to decipher and understand his posts, no easy task. :blink:

Have you had a reply from Dickov? Only the manager doesn't, or didn't, use the standard email format at Latics and so your pleas may be falling on deaf ears.

I thought he got a personal confirmation of it being raised by Barry?

Yes i know. I tried paul.dickov etc but it got bounced, but as i posted in the other thread, i emailed Hardy (with the email shown) and posted his reply.

I thought he got a personal confirmation of it being raised by Barry?

True.

What if we act now, but another club acts now aswell and he rejects us and chooses them?

Would you still choose to renew despite him rejecting us?

Edited by RobOAFC

And i expect him to be the driver picking me and 24 hourse from Tulse hill in Kent and London for the meet the manager forums too. Can you confirm the email Ackey, just in case he forgets!

:grin:

What if we act now, but another club acts now aswell and he rejects us and chooses them?

Would you still choose to renew despite him rejecting us?

He allegedly may be the type then goes and watches the club he joins games... :wink:

<Looks over shoulder to check Ackey is not on the prowl> :grin:

Edited by singe