Lee Hughes

Not going to happen.

Hughes as signed a very good contract with County for another 2 years

He wont come back

Hughes has only got 1 year deal left he hasnt signed that deal that was offered end of the season talking to county fans on a forum there said there may sell him to balace the books i no barry owen will be watching him carefully what folds up.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Hughes has only got 1 year deal left he hasnt signed that deal that was offered end of the season talking to county fans on a forum there said there may sell him to balace the books i no barry owen will be watching him carefully what folds up.

You mean origami?...........Isn't that that japanese forward?

Lee as signed a year extention, he is contracted to County for two more years. His brother told my dry cleaner who told me when I went for my wedding dress

Lee as signed a year extention, he is contracted to County for two more years. His brother told my dry cleaner who told me when I went for my wedding dress

he hasnt signed because it would have been on there site you do a research and see then mate cheers

• 2 weeks later...