Germany have Mullered us...

What a load of :censored:e....

I actually believe Sean Gregan would have defended better than that. He wouldnt let a :censored: ing aimless punt cut through the defence like that.

I actually enjoyed watching Germany play. Young team without superstar egos, who play for each other. Exactly what we do not. Of course they were helped by some absolutely schoolboy defending.

Never mind boys... off to your millionaire hollidays now...

Jagjielka, Rodwell, Wilshire, Walcott, Wickham... get these lads in the team and forget about this golden generation of total underachievers....

I actually believe Sean Gregan would have defended better than that. He wouldnt let a :censored: ing aimless punt cut through the defence like that.

I actually enjoyed watching Germany play. Young team without superstar egos, who play for each other. Exactly what we do not. Of course they were helped by some absolutely schoolboy defending.

Jagjielka, Rodwell, Wilshire, Walcott, Wickham... get these lads in the team and forget about this golden generation of total underachievers....

Not at all surprised England lost - it should have been my more, we were totally outplayed. Have said for years our players have been over-hyped, there was no way they were going to win the World Cup. Good time for a reality check by the media and the idiots who believe everything they read in the "red tops" or hear on Talk Sport !!

Spot on! this bunch have underachieved massively.

if the bastards had been on no win no fee thenb maybe we would have seen a different game but having said that the defending was schoolboy errors and the midfield was non existant rooney should never have been on the pitch after the first game and barry was crap but whgat do we as fans know?

Rodwell, Wilshire, Walcott, Wickham... get these lads in the team and forget about this golden generation of total underachievers....

If Wickham isn't in the england side in four years (to quote that Barnsley irish bloke) I'll buy a hat and eat it.

Best young player I've seen coming through Englands ranks for years (Rooney didn't do so, before anyone asks).

Not at all surprised England lost - it should have been my more, we were totally outplayed. Have said for years our players have been over-hyped, there was no way they were going to win the World Cup. Good time for a reality check by the media and the idiots who believe everything they read in the "red tops" or hear on Talk Sport !!

100% correct

Overated, Overpaid and overthere!

England do not have genuine world beaters in their team. Apparently Steven Gerrard has been the best midfielder in the world for the last 5 years yet you put him in an England shirt on the big occasion and he consistantly looks average and is found wanting. Rooney still hasn't scored 1 world cup goal in 7 attempts Lampard had his best game and looked ok but not in any danger of being a match winner. Terry is too slow as were the entire english defence. Despite this idiot Premier League fans will keep telling us that their "players" are the best in the world, yet take them out of their comfort zone and into the tough world of international football they are consistantly found wanting.

Sorry, don't agree with Walcott.

+1

I don't think they were lazy or wilfully rubbish, they just got beat fair and square by the better side. Except for the bit where we equalised and they were seriously rocked. Anyway, out with the old, in with the new, plus get the fat lad on a running machine pronto.

+ Michael Dawson, James Milner, Adam Johnson, Joe Hart, Scott Loach, Danny Rose, Dan Gosling, Andy Carroll………………..the futures pretty bright; if we don’t let it stagnate behind the aging ‘golden generation’. The time for a big old clearout might be about now…..

+ Michael Dawson, James Milner, Adam Johnson, Joe Hart, Scott Loach, Danny Rose, Dan Gosling, Andy Carroll………………..the futures pretty bright; if we don’t let it stagnate behind the aging ‘golden generation’. The time for a big old clearout might be about now…..

I really really can't see Andy Carroll getting picked for England- he's an absoolute nutter and will be spending time in prison before he gets picked for England- not that going to jail prevents you from playing for England (just ask Tony Adams), it does limit your chances signifcantly though.