Gerrard rumours... John Terry tension

BREAKING NEWS!

http://www.periscopepost.com/2010/06/footb...errard-rumours/

A tipster has alerted The Periscope Post to some rather salacious rumours about England footballer Steven Gerrard, that may help explain the England team’s appalling performance at the 2010 Football World Cup. Indeed, even some cursory investigation suggests that The Periscope Post is not the only news organization that’s heard the rumours.

The bottom line is that there has been speculation about whether footballer Gerrard may have engaged in an affair with, and made pregnant, his wife’s sister. This news, so the rumour goes, was known to the rest of the England team throughout their time in South Africa. Half the team supported Gerrard and the other half turned against him in disgust. To make matters worse, the incident apparently prompted John Terry to confront coach Capello for not removing Gerrard from the Captaincy. Shortly before the start of the World Cup, Terry had been stripped of his title as England Captain following revelations about his own indiscretions.

All this apparently led to considerable tension among the players and in particular between Terry and Gerrard. So are these rumours just desperate attempts to explain the England football team’s early exit from the World Cup, or is there some basis for the allegations? All comments, leads, clarifications welcomed here at The Periscope Post either through the comments field or through our anonymous

Hmmm interesting. Though i do wonder of its validity it does sound believeable and with it claiming other news agencys have heard the same rumour, has me think of the old saying 'there's no smoke without fire', and that there could be some truth to it. Then again it could be the same rumour from the same source of course, someone looking to sell a quick story.

Doubt we'll ever know the truth though, cant see this being something that any of the parties invovled will wish to share!

That's the take I got from a scouse mate

I was enjoying leering at the linking bird on Al Jezeera until I realised that she was called Souness and was I think his daughter. But then I remembered the landlord at the pub near Tranmere telling me how he had squired Mrs S on her honeymoon or shortly after, so it's anyone's guess.

BREAKING NEWS!

http://www.periscopepost.com/2010/06/footb...errard-rumours/

A tipster has alerted The Periscope Post to some rather salacious rumours about England footballer Steven Gerrard, that may help explain the England team’s appalling performance at the 2010 Football World Cup. Indeed, even some cursory investigation suggests that The Periscope Post is not the only news organization that’s heard the rumours.

The bottom line is that there has been speculation about whether footballer Gerrard may have engaged in an affair with, and made pregnant, his wife’s sister. This news, so the rumour goes, was known to the rest of the England team throughout their time in South Africa. Half the team supported Gerrard and the other half turned against him in disgust. To make matters worse, the incident apparently prompted John Terry to confront coach Capello for not removing Gerrard from the Captaincy. Shortly before the start of the World Cup, Terry had been stripped of his title as England Captain following revelations about his own indiscretions.

All this apparently led to considerable tension among the players and in particular between Terry and Gerrard. So are these rumours just desperate attempts to explain the England football team’s early exit from the World Cup, or is there some basis for the allegations? All comments, leads, clarifications welcomed here at The Periscope Post either through the comments field or through our anonymous

I heard this last Saturday, and decided to totally ignore it (As I suggest everyone does). The media would have had hold of a story like this within seconds of Gerrard wiping his rod on the curtains, and discretion, for whatever reason, is not in their vocabulary. There is no way the tabloids would put Englands football success before a scoop like this one. No way. Never. Not ever. No Sir-ee.

When it didn't appear in the NOTW the following morning it was obviously bollocks.

I heard this last Saturday, and decided to totally ignore it (As I suggest everyone does). The media would have had hold of a story like this within seconds of Gerrard wiping his rod on the curtains, and discretion, for whatever reason, is not in their vocabulary. There is no way the tabloids would put Englands football success before a scoop like this one. No way. Never. Not ever. No Sir-ee.

When it didn't appear in the NOTW the following morning it was obviously bollocks.

unless there was an injunction on the story?

I have been asked to remove comments made in posts.

Please think before you post

That's a shame as more has "emerged" on this story...

Can we not just put "allegedly" after each rumour and call it good? :lol:

That's a shame as more has "emerged" on this story...

Can we not just put "allegedly" after each rumour and call it good? :lol:

Most people know the stories its just when names are mentioned.. :wink:

you can post anything on the new story of what as emerged.... just dont mentioned specific names :grin: