Paul Murray?

Guest FyldeBlue
On trial at oldham just started his 1st day today with oldham i been told.

Why is this website fast becoming similar to 'Eva Petulengro's tent@ on Blackpool prom ?......

Ok if I end up being banned, so be it, the contributions from this person are so annoying and very boring, under the circumstances of being warned in recent days about .... erm ?.. having a go at other members, I can only think that this person is Alan Hardy trying to make out that he's thick or something.

He makes similar contributions to the Oldham Chronicle under yet another name, as does this person to OWTB....to continue to allow his posts is driving people away from what should be the club's best site and communication system as very little else comes out of B.P.directly.

Paul Murray now, whoever next Mark Lawrenson and Alan Hanson ?....Earl Barrett, Roger Palmer, Brian Kilclinbe, now we need at least two of those in the team..... sign 'em up Mr Dickov.... :blink:

Edited by FyldeBlue

how do you know this please? are you just throwing names about?

i just go now and then but he was there am not joking atall he not in turkey people do talk some silly things.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Guest FyldeBlue
i just go now and then but he was there am not joking atall he not in turkey people do talk some silly things.

YEP !... AND SO SAY ALL OF US, WELL MOST OF US ANYWAY ! :shock:

On trial at oldham just started his 1st day today with oldham i been told.

was going to but the club told me to stay away frrom the players and was said to the others fans who came down

so were you told, or did you see him for yourself?

Why is this website fast becoming similar to 'Eva Petulengro's tent@ on Blackpool prom ?......

Ok if I end up being banned, so be it, the contributions from this person are so annoying and very boring, under the circumstances of being warned in recent days about .... erm ?.. having a go at other members, I can only think that this person is Alan Hardy trying to make out that he's thick or something.

He makes similar contributions to the Oldham Chronicle under yet another name, as does this person to OWTB....to continue to allow his posts is driving people away from what should be the club's best site and communication system as very little else comes out of B.P.directly.

Paul Murray now, whoever next Mark Lawrenson and Alan Hanson ?....Earl Barrett, Roger Palmer, Brian Kilclinbe, now we need at least two of those in the team..... sign 'em up Mr Dickov.... :blink:

couldn't agree more,the posts where funny to begin with but now they are just boring and stupid

couldn't agree more,the posts where funny to begin with but now they are just boring and stupid

Yeah, me too - however I've blocked his posts out but it dont' block them out in quoted replies, all I gotta do is try to avoid this bit of the forum which is easier said than done in VIEW NEW POST mode.

Can't have it all ways up I s'pose.

I give up.

You people are not dumb. You're some of the more reasoned posters on OWTB. But I can't say this any more simply:

If you don't reply the post's don't bump and eventually they go away. If you continually reply saying how much you don't like something it will keep coming back.

This is SIMPLE.

If you don't like it don't reply. It will go away.

To clarify, for those still confused: Don't Like = Don't Reply.

I give up.

You people are not dumb. You're some of the more reasoned posters on OWTB. But I can't say this any more simply:

If you don't reply the post's don't bump and eventually they go away. If you continually reply saying how much you don't like something it will keep coming back.

This is SIMPLE.

If you don't like it don't reply. It will go away.

To clarify, for those still confused: Don't Like = Don't Reply.

Or you could just do what most internet message board mods do and ban the troll. It's clear as day RA is not for real, he's gets everyone on here hook, line and sinker everytime. I dunno who he is, but he's someone who's sat at the other end of a computer laughing his ass off at the rise he gets from people. You're quick to delete and censor people's posts for minor reasons, but when a guy posts lie after lie after lie you're not willing to do anything, even though other members are complaining.

I'm permanently banned from live chat for typing "GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" in the last minutes of a match, a running joke I'd done since the start of the site, and I was banned on the strength of other user's "complaints". There's complaints in this thread about another user and now it's a case of "just ignore him"? It's horse crap.

What if the lad does have genuine issues*, hangs round the club everyday and is fed all this :censored: (although he seems to be more right than wrong) by first-team squad members who know it will end up on here?

Edited by oafcprozac

What if the lad does have genuine issues*, hangs round the club everyday and is fed all this :censored: (although he seems to be more right than wrong) by first-team squad members who know it will end up on here?

The players are "trolling by proxy"?

Fab!