Leon Leroy Knight

No he doesnt,

he is a little :censored: I remember him being sent off against us for elbowing Mcniven in the 2nd minute,

dont need :censored:ty journeymen like him

NEXT

I saw that game with the Hudds fans (tickets won via some charity auction) and they were up in arms about it- but it was legitmate.

I think that was the day One Size made his debut too.

I seem to remember he outjumped lord kangana ndiawa twice despite being 5ft 3 to score twice for Brighton. Lord Kangana is 6ft 3 so he must have some leap!! Either that of the good lord wasn't that good?

I seem to remember he outjumped lord kangana ndiawa twice despite being 5ft 3 to score twice for Brighton. Lord Kangana is 6ft 3 so he must have some leap!! Either that of the good lord wasn't that good?

oh know the Lord was just awful

He was so good, when he jumped he became 5 foot 2. Now that is special. Try and see if you can do it. Even David Copperfields can#t do that sort of magic.

Edited by singe

• 2 months later...

He's currently going all kinds of ape on Twitter over his collapsed move to Darlington

Im gonna be going wild on twitter all day (ahem, bit removed) RUSHDEN&DIAMONDS the crooks

For those who don't know colin hill he's the funder of rusden and diamonds he's the biggest crook EVER!!!!!!!

and there's much more

Could be fun. And Darren Byfield is pitching in for him too.

In all honesty it is a dirty trick that Rushden have pulled on him, he has a family to support and they are stopping him from earning money by taking the option of a third year on his contract despite being in financial difficultys and not paying the players.

Natural selection