Trust Meeting

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The is an organised earlier than normal Trust Meeting at the club tomorrow due to the events of this week.

With this in mind, ALL fans are invited to turn up from 6:30 to 7:30 pm to speak to anyone at the trust

Is that to sit in on the first hour of a trust meeting or to just have a chin wag for an hour ?

Is that to sit in on the first hour of a trust meeting or to just have a chin wag for an hour ?

What ever is needed. If people want to turn up and listen to questions by others then that is fine. The first hour of the meeting is open to any fan.. Not just trust members.

Link

I tried to give an honest interview on LP today and hope that removes a number of immediate fears that people may have. I do agree that it should be available on freeview and I have e mailed the club for this to occur.

I asked Rick Attwood to make the first hour before our trust meeting available for anyone who wants to come to the club and speak more at length on issues you may feel I can answer.

Without being accused of patronising people I think that the site has received some excellent posts in the last 24 hours on the resignation topic.

There might be fewer of us these days but with a unified effort the club will thrive.

Anyway if you can pop down tomorrow night I look forward to seeing you.

Barry

Yep, post questions in this thread under

Questions and I will get them answered for all exiles

I have a question (since its unlikely I'll be there), aside from standing outside grounds with buckets what fund-raising plans have the trust got if we need them

I have a question (since its unlikely I'll be there), aside from standing outside grounds with buckets what fund-raising plans have the trust got if we need them

Poker nights

Half Time entertainment at games

Prize draws

curry nights

quiz nights

player share

Meet the Players

Question of latics

Comedy Night

Sponsorship and commercial projects with 2 major oldham based companies

Day Trips

Tuck shops

Away day travel

Alton Towers trips

Spsonsored events

Links with the business community

Just a few things we have been working on

Poker nights

Prize draws

curry nights

quiz nights

player share

Meet the Players

Question of latics

Comedy Night

Day Trips

Tick shops

Away day travel

Alton Towers trips

Spsonsored events

Well that certainly is a long list.

Poker nights

Prize draws

curry nights

quiz nights

player share

Meet the Players

Question of latics

Comedy Night

Day Trips

Tick shops

Away day travel

Alton Towers trips

Spsonsored events

The future is rosy. :disappointed:

it is only a list of things I can remember of the top of my head that we have planned. There are many more in the planning stages

It may be an idea if some of those who have many questions for the future of the trust and how it is run etc, could offer their time to help with some of these functions.

Questions

Has the Trust discussed with Corney the possibility of him handing the club over to the fans when he does decide to leave?

If the above does happen, how would the Trust look to fund the day-to-day running of the club, given we're currently losing thousands per week (granted, this picture may change with the possible move to Failsworth)?

Has the Trust considered setting up a 'fighting fund' similar to what we did when M**re f----d off? I know a few people don't give any money to the Trust because they don't want it spent on minibuses/tractors/whatever, but who would likely contribute if there was a guarantee that any money in the fund would be held in reserve should it look like we were going down the :censored:ter.

Questions

It's been stated the budget in place for this season will see us through as the departures were expected.

In a years time, if we've had no new investment in & we haven't gone up, will the continued running of the club with Simon Corney only covering the costs be viable?

Question

What do TTA see as fair value for OAFC (2004) Ltd. ? Would they accept an offer which was for the best of Latics if it was only to cover the investment they've made previously.

Additionally, should a viable investor for OAFC be found but they were only able to pay back TTA at a set annual rate (with or without interest) would TTA be willing to accept this.

As both of the above are more questions for TTA than Barry - how would he, and the Trust, look to influence TTA to accept a deal which benefited Latics if it was one of the above 'none-profitable' offers to TTA?

Question

What do TTA see as fair value for OAFC (2004) Ltd. ? Would they accept an offer which was for the best of Latics if it was only to cover the investment they've made previously.

Additionally, should a viable investor for OAFC be found but they were only able to pay back TTA at a set annual rate (with or without interest) would TTA be willing to accept this.

As both of the above are more questions for TTA than Barry - how would he, and the Trust, look to influence TTA to accept a deal which benefited Latics if it was one of the above 'none-profitable' offers to TTA?

"TTA"?

shouldn't it now just be "The Amigo"?

Questions

1. Who owns Boundary Park now that SB & DG has severed all associtiation with "the football club".

2. What is the contingency plan if Failsworth does not get approved in the near future.

3. How much day to day involvement did Simon Blitz get involved with.

4. Everyone knows that Directors can quit t make sure they are not barred frrom being a Director. To lose 1 is forgiveable, to lose 2 is careless, but to lose 3 in a matter of a few months indicates trouble ahead. What is Bary's view on the risk of him being barred as company director.

Question

The land is clearly the most important factor in all this; what are the plans if no stadium is in place by the end of the 10yr grace period. What is the land currently valued at should a potential investor wish to purchase it (as opposed to someone who wishes to redevelop the land - if there is a difference) and have the recently departed directors made any legal arrangements for the future disposal of the land?

In short - if the stadium stays on ice can it be sold from under us, how much would be a buying price for the land (Ackey mentioned this I think) and is there any legal agreement for how the land will be settled (pre-contract agreements or preferred buyer status for developers etc)?

Oh, and what is the fiscal situation of the Trust? Do we know what the monthly losses are anticipated to be this season given that the budget has apparently been set with the recent events in mind?