A Reminder To Members

I've noticed over the last few weeks a lot of members mentioning that they don't know how to do something (inserting links and such like).

Over the years I've tried to make as many 'How To...' guides as possible to help with such things, all of which are still available by clicking here.

If there's anything that people are still unsure of or would like to see a 'How To...' guide for please post your requests up and where possible I will help.

Cheers,

Ack

How do i stop touching myself innapropriately outside the girls changing room at Oldham Sports Centre?

Please oh wise one, answer me this, as i have many more unanswered questions!

That's an easy one: C'est impossible!

How do i stop touching myself innapropriately outside the girls changing room at Oldham Sports Centre?

Please oh wise one, answer me this, as i have many more unanswered questions!

If I had my way hanging. Yes, hanging should do the trick.

I'm still having problems posting using Firefox (version 3.6). I have to post in html and save the html before posting. It's been like this for best part of 6 months now.

Me too, it's a conflict between IPB and Firefox, not specifically OWTB.

As I've mentioned earlier, without Rummy we're not really in a position to upgrade unfortunately.