Message To All Posters on here

RoyleArmy is a boro fan and also a oldham fan. I was born in teeside and i moved to oldham when i was 7 year old.I have been pestered for nothing on here the day i joined i joined other forums to get income on players begin linked with boro or oldham.Barry Owen has come out before saying am a true fan the treatment i am getting should be ended because i havent done anything bad to anyone or caused any problems on here.I been honestly and am fed up now as the way am getting target and biggie21 isnt me and i haved people saying these things in the past and wasnt true when the mods checked the ip address.I am a very good lay back guy and the people who knows me will say this and there is no room for this the sad treatment am getting on here.I joined this forum to talk about oldham and that should also go to others because we are all here to talk about oldham end off.

I like to say please get off my back for good and my english isnt good because i started learning english i shouldnt be target over this its a bad thing to do on here am gattering all this attack and people will end up getting in bothered big time.

I hope this help and hopefully today is the day i will be left alone thank you and am know longer going to answer any question on this and people should keep the thread related to OAFC at all times.

Bullys will not make me call it day on here am proud to be latic fan and i love oldham more as boro :grin:

Edited by RoyleArmy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RoyleArmy is a boro fan and also a oldham fan. I was born in teeside and i moved to oldham when i was 7 year old.I have been pestered for nothing on here the day i joined i joined other forums to get income on players begin linked with boro or oldham.Barry Owen has come out before saying am a true fan the treatment i am getting should be ended because i havent done anything bad to anyone or caused any problems on here.I been honestly and am fed up now as the way am getting target and biggie21 isnt me and i haved people saying these things in the past and wasnt true when the mods checked the ip address.I am a very good lay back guy and the people who knows me will say this and there is no room for this the sad treatment am getting on here.I joined this forum to talk about oldham and that should also go to others because we are all here to talk about oldham end off.

I like to say please get off my back for good and my english isnt good because i started learning english i shouldnt be target over this its a bad thing to do on here am gattering all this attack and people will end up getting in bothered big time.

I hope this help and hopefully today is the day i will be left alone thank you and am know longer going to answer any question on this and people should keep the thread related to OAFC at all times.

Bullys will not make me call it day on here am proud to be latic fan and i love oldham more as boro :grin:

How did you not know English to begin with seen as youve lived in England all your life?

This isnt a dig by the way, its a genuine question.

I had learning problems mate, now i hope this help thank you no more question will be answer hopefully wardlatics and barry owen and others who knows me will come out hopefully put things to bed like i have tryed today.

Edited by RoyleArmy

I have followed your comments with both interest and confusion and have never and will never condone or condem them

May I with the greatest respect please ask what your first language is

Please accept my sincere apologies if this request upsets you. I

i had learning problems mate, now i hope this help thank you.

RA

Just keep posting and ignore the posts that talk about you.

It'll all blow over.

The key people on here have expressed support, and the Mods are all aware, so stick to the football.

Alas, the payers know you post on here, so I think your chances of an exclusive are reduced a bit.

So in those immportal word, say it as you see it (at Chapel Road)

Edited by singe

Not being funny, but what the :censored:?

If people don't like your posts, they can ignore you so they don't show up.

If you don't like people's replies to you, you can do the same thing. This is a forum on the internet. If you're feeling bullied or whatever, contact the mods - it's their job to sort it out. The rest of us shouldn't have to feel that *our* messageboard is being overrun and filled with spam.

This seems to be just attention seeking - which probably should get you an enforced rest from the forums for a couple of days.

i havent got on people nerves its you lot targeting a guy whos english isnt good look at yourself guys first before you talk the mod may feel sorry for me but bullys should be banned or given a warning.

grow up and grow some balls.

i havent got on people nerves its you lot targeting a guy whos english isnt good look at yourself guys first before you talk the mod may feel sorry for me but bullys should be banned or given a warning.

i take it you are replying to my post?

in which case please refrain from saying 'you lot'

i have known people banned for posting a lot less than you have hence why i said 'the mods feel sorry for you'

grow up and grow some balls.

Exactly, give as good as you get, dont be a soft arse. Or do you want the attention and sympathy. Its ridiculous.

You post far more than any other member and thats what gets on peoples tits, most of it is rubbish. Its nothing to do with your English. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and use the forum in the same way every one else does

It's not bullying, it's banter - You let people know when you don't agree people should be able to do the same to you.

Don't be offended, It's an internet forum with people you dont know.

I think you're on the blag - either way, Chin up

Exactly, give as good as you get, dont be a soft arse. Or do you want the attention and sympathy. Its ridiculous.

You post far more than any other member and thats what gets on peoples tits, most of it is rubbish. Its nothing to do with your English. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and use the forum in the same way every one else does

Heard yourself i post things which are true i post what i want i thought writting this thread to members there would have took it real but i guess it hasnt i give up on you lot for good and am fed up with the comments by others.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Heard yourself i post things which are true i post what i want i thought writting this thread to members there would have took it real but i guess it hasnt i give up on you lot for good and am fed up with the comments by others.

You going to cry off and tell your mum then?

Give her my phone number will you

I love you x x x x x x x x x x

how old are you RA? and what is your first language?

it might help people understand you better . . i dont know

im guessing you are young, otherwise what is typed on an internet message board wouldnt get to you

RoyleArmy is a boro fan and also a oldham fan. I was born in teeside and i moved to oldham when i was 7 year old.

Shouldn't it be "He was born in teeside and he moved to oldham when he was 7 year (sic) old." etc. etc.?

how old are you RA? and what is your first language?

it might help people understand you better . . i dont know

im guessing you are young, otherwise what is typed on an internet message board wouldnt get to you

As Barry, Prozac and Wardle Latic explained on Thursday, Royle Army has "Additional Needs." It's not rocket science. Just think wisely folks, it could be one of your children who had "Additional Needs" (I know of one poster who's son does), and it's not a nice thing to laugh about.

As Barry, Prozac and Wardle Latic explained on Thursday, Royle Army has "Additional Needs." It's not rocket science. Just think wisely folks, it could be one of your children who had "Additional Needs" (I know of one poster who's son does), and it's not a nice thing to laugh about.

who's laughing?