New Playershare Scheme

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust Oldham have already got a Player share scheme in operation.

Fans at any time can set up a standing Order with the following details for a minimum of £4 a month

Sort Code : 16-27-11

Account: 10176108

The Account is at the Royal Bank Of Scotland - Oldham Branch.

Forms will be available from this week but you can set up your own SO at any time with the details above.

barry how do i join and help the club

I will send your name onto rick. You can either set a DD or SO up with the bank. You can either do that over the Internet if we give you our details or Rick will let you have a bank mandate.

Thanks Royle you are a good man.

Barry

Fans at any time can set up a standing Order with the following details for a minimum of £4 a month

Sort Code : 16-27-11

Account: 10176108

The Account is at the Royal Bank Of Scotland - Oldham Branch.

Forms will be available from this week but you can set up your own SO at any time with the details above.

Rick are you setting a point up on Saturday for people to join. We also need to inform people who otherwise don't use this site. Chron insert for Thursday/ Friday might help.

Barry

I will send your name onto rick. You can either set a DD or SO up with the bank. You can either do that over the Internet if we give you our details or Rick will let you have a bank mandate.

Thanks Royle you are a good man.

Barry

Barry

keep getting this outlook thing when i go into trust link would like to set up 2x DD'S

tA

Rick are you setting a point up on Saturday for people to join. We also need to inform people who otherwise don't use this site. Chron insert for Thursday/ Friday might help.

Barry

I will orgainse a somewhere at the game on Sat were anyone wishing to get more details and join can come along and asking question and fill in any details

Will contributors automatically become members of the Trust?

I had not thought of that but think it is an excellent idea. Obviously I will have to clear with the Trust properly but I think I agree with your point.

Barry

All done & standing order set up. Easy.

Thank you.

have you emailed me in regards to this?

So far we have had 5 people sign up to this scheme, which means a minimum of £10 per week is going into the fund.

We have some very positive news about this scheme coming soon thanks to some very kind fans .... More to Follow

id love to join this scheme and pay the £1 per week

id prefer to pay by paypal...easy way for me

id probably get quite a few leeds utd fans to join also

tell them they sighning beckford back and bates needs a quid a week to pull deal off

not very bright these leeds fans over here

pm me please for email address to pay

pds blue army

id love to join this scheme and pay the £1 per week

id prefer to pay by paypal...easy way for me

id probably get quite a few leeds utd fans to join also

tell them they sighning beckford back and bates needs a quid a week to pull deal off

not very bright these leeds fans over here

pm me please for email address to pay

pds blue army

Thanks Wakefield. I really do appreciate your help. I will get Rick A. to contact you

Barry

Thanks Ian. I had not forgotton. I have asked Rick to contact you.

Once again, thankyou for your kind offer.

Barry

Hi Barry

I've Emailed Rick making the Trust an offer for an item, just to keep you upto date.

Regards

Ian G.

is it not down to the people that own the club to buy the players etc,or how about the players taking a pay cut to help the cause looking at the cars outside the club everyday money is not a problem,before anyone slates me brought a season ticket for the last 20 odd years will be paying 40 quid for another shirt tommorrow so i pay my way,as for beckett i will never understand why we never signed him,anyway good luck with it all but as they say in the dragons den i won't be investing.

I'm in standing order set up and will be mentioning it to family tomorrow although i don't agree with knowing the wages etc i would like to see any profit split between the trust and the club for further use, and the details on this corresponds to the people that pay in also been in the trust during the dark days but left due to several reasons auto membership is a good idea to get further income! some good points raised on here and good plan overall.

is it not down to the people that own the club to buy the players etc,or how about the players taking a pay cut to help the cause looking at the cars outside the club everyday money is not a problem,before anyone slates me brought a season ticket for the last 20 odd years will be paying 40 quid for another shirt tommorrow so i pay my way,as for beckett i will never understand why we never signed him,anyway good luck with it all but as they say in the dragons den i won't be investing.

You will not be alone with this opinion and in a perfect world you are 100% correct.

The scheme that we have set up will allow the manager to bring in a player once he has been told by the club that the player budget is now passed and no more funds are available.

We dont at present have a benefactor who can spend the cash bringing in the players the manager wants all the time. This scheme has worked at other clubs and we hope it will work once again at ours.

Cars outside the club doesnt mean anything I'm afraid, most players will lease their nice cars and money is important to many of them because they have families etc.

What we are offering is a way for fans to be part of the system, a way for fans to be involved for has little as £1 per week. Thanks to the generosity of some fellow fans we now have scope to give prizes out to people who join the scheme.

Btw, Becketts goals keeped us up the year the Trust paid for him to come to the club :wink:

I'm in standing order set up and will be mentioning it to family tomorrow although i don't agree with knowing the wages etc i would like to see any profit split between the trust and the club for further use, and the details on this corresponds to the people that pay in also been in the trust during the dark days but left due to several reasons auto membership is a good idea to get further income! some good points raised on here and good plan overall.

Thanks for your feedback, im sure everyone who participates will become members of the trust once we can confirm this at the next meeting.

This scheme will be has open as possible. Everyone taking part will see how much is going into the fund.

Link

yarddogs.

Thank you for being a season ticket holder and for buying your shirt. Everyone does their bit in the way they choose.

I appreciate your points and you have no reason to believe that you should be criticised. This is a voluntary scheme and not designed for judgement to be passed on those who might not wish to join or have differing opinions.

Barry

You will not be alone with this opinion and in a perfect world you are 100% correct.

The scheme that we have set up will allow the manager to bring in a player once he has been told by the club that the player budget is now passed and no more funds are available.

We dont at present have a benefactor who can spend the cash bringing in the players the manager wants all the time. This scheme has worked at other clubs and we hope it will work once again at ours.

Cars outside the club doesnt mean anything I'm afraid, most players will lease their nice cars and money is important to many of them because they have families etc.

What we are offering is a way for fans to be part of the system, a way for fans to be involved for has little as £1 per week. Thanks to the generosity of some fellow fans we now have scope to give prizes out to people who join the scheme.

Btw, Becketts goals keeped us up the year the Trust paid for him to come to the club :wink:

It would be right to make a slight correction on that point. The Trust helped with half the loan fee initially as a gesture of good will. The owners had to pay further monies as part of the deal.

Barry

A minor point and this might just be stupidity on my behalf, but when you say that members will be updated on the progress of the scheme via a newsletter every month is this not just incurring unnecessary costs? Surely if we are to maximise the effectiveness of the scheme we should be limiting all extra costs in running it. In essence won't a certain number of members end up contributing nothing towards the players we intend to sign and instead just cover the costs we incur in running the thing? The postal service has surely had it's day. Email.

A minor point and this might just be stupidity on my behalf, but when you say that members will be updated on the progress of the scheme via a newsletter every month is this not just incurring unnecessary costs? Surely if we are to maximise the effectiveness of the scheme we should be limiting all extra costs in running it. In essence won't a certain number of members end up contributing nothing towards the players we intend to sign and instead just cover the costs we incur in running the thing? The postal service has surely had it's day. Email.

I was thinking that it would be an emailed newsletter!

How much is in this fund at the moment?

...So far we have had 5 people sign up to this scheme, which means a minimum of £10 per week is going into the fund.

5 people at £1 each per week = £5

Or are some of them paying more than £1?