Being good at English doesn't give you street smarts, clearly.

"As I was dragged to the glade, screaming for mercy, I experienced a moment of clarity; a realisation that my salacious appetite for helping those less fortunate had contributed heavily to my downfall. The mask came down over my face, darkness enveloped me..."

You two kill me.

Or at least one of you, please put me out of my misery. This thread is appalling.

And where are the back on topic cops.

What did ihs Facebook page actaully say.

It said that Dale Stephens wishes he was like Reuben, and then some people on his friends list wrote some indecipherable guff.

I'm not sure there ever was a topic, but at least I got to use a couple of big words. Innit.

It said that Dale Stephens wishes he was like Reuben, and then some people on his friends list wrote some indecipherable guff.

I'm not sure there ever was a topic, but at least I got to use a couple of big words. Innit.

I got Dales wishes he was like Rueben. It was not clear in what way...

Some chap was not sure if he was playing (can;t knwo him that well then) and wanted a game of golf on Sunday

Then the indeipherable guff, where I could not seperate the persons name and the start of the sentence!

Know what I mean, like.

Pretty glad the combined might of OWTB has not managed to work it it out, and it's not just me.

Edited by singe