Dale Stephens Wishes I was more like Reuben :(

59 minutes ago via Mobile Web

David Fraser likes this.

Wez Harrison u not playin pal u get my message 2day? fancy a game ov golf sun?

58 minutes ago

Jordan Martin Fraped nice one haha

43 minutes ago

Naz 'Enzo' Atcha Ure we'll bter dan I'm only reason y he got popular kos barnsley wanid media attension kos ov his age! My mate plays for barnsley he we're telin me lol

40 minutes ago

blatantly facebook raped but i'll post it just before someone accuses him of caring more about facebook than football

David Fraser likes this.

58 minutes ago

43 minutes ago

Naz 'Enzo' Atcha Ure we'll bter dan I'm only reason y he got popular kos barnsley wanid media attension kos ov his age! My mate plays for barnsley he we're telin me lol

40 minutes ago

blatantly facebook raped but i'll post it just before someone accuses him of caring more about facebook than football

and why would you want to stoke the fire more by posting it on here for his non-friends to see and where there's more of us to see too?

Shame :disappointed:

and why would you want to stoke the fire more by posting it on here for his non-friends to see and where there's more of us to see too?

Shame :disappointed:

To be fair, all non friends of Dale Stephens can see it as he has his account privacy settings so that anyone on Facebook can see it. Clearly (nothing to do with his footballing talent) the guy is an idiot for not having his account locked down so only friends can see anything.

To be fair, all non friends of Dale Stephens can see it as he has his account privacy settings so that anyone on Facebook can see it. Clearly (nothing to do with his footballing talent) the guy is an idiot for not having his account locked down so only friends can see anything.

Maybe so.......however, I am not an OAFC stalker on FB so why would you want to create a situation on here?

David Fraser likes this.

58 minutes ago

43 minutes ago

40 minutes ago

sorry but I don't understand a word of it

too old I guess

David Fraser likes this.

58 minutes ago

43 minutes ago

40 minutes ago

:whoosh:

To use the vernacular, U;ve not a scooby

It's like a 9 yo boys secret code so the grown ups don;t know what you are talking about, isn't it?

It would have foxed the Enigma, that's for sure.

I thought text speak was banne,d can;t we extend that to quotes from Facebook too?

Edited by singe

:whoosh:

To use the vernacular, U;ve not a scooby

It's like a 9 yo boys secret code so the grown ups don;t know what you are talking about, isn't it?

It would have foxed the Enigma, that's for sure.

I thought text speak was banne,d can;t we extend that to quotes from Facebook too?

Yes it would Singe Foxed trhe Enigma, however, they now use it in their everyday Education and its a right royal pain in the arse to decipher - even from a College application, of which I deal with.

Scary and we wonder why we are something like 24 country in the EU for our English speaking skills...Doh!!

Mods can we shut this down. I don't think its right that a player's personal stuff should be put on here, regardless of whether he can work out the privacy settings.

Surely there is a Data protection breach going on here. Also maybe a tab/button so we can report/flag this to you - thanks

Edited by underdog

....Mods can we shut this down. I don't think its right that a player's personal stuff should be put on here, regardless of whether he can work out the privacy settings.

Surely there is a Data protection breach going on here. Also maybe a tab/button so we can report/flag this to you - thanks

I wouldn't worry about it, like many others on here I haven't a clue what it means apart from someone asking someone else if they want to play golf on Sunday! I always thought golf was a game for idiots.

it makes deciphering Singes recent postings seem easy :wink:

Edited by laticsrblue

I wouldn't worry about it, like many others on here I haven't a clue what it means apart from someone asking someone else if they want to play golf on Sunday! I always thought golf was a game for idiots.

and that sum guy got him media attention from barnsley or summat cos of his age? :wink:

Yes it would Singe Foxed trhe Enigma, however, they now use it in their everyday Education and its a right royal pain in the arse to decipher - even from a College application, of which I deal with.

Scary and we wonder why we are something like 24 country in the EU for our English speaking skills...Doh!!

Mods can we shut this down. I don't think its right that a player's personal stuff should be put on here, regardless of whether he can work out the privacy settings.

Don't envy you aving to deal with all that in education.

Don;t agree with the data protection becasue a) most if the population cannot understand it, and anyway it is broadcasy, he's not daft.

Just spotted that :lol:

And is true!

And ditton got the gold, but no udea about the other stuff

Just so everyone is aware, there is a 'report this post' button. Always has been. It's on the left hand side under each post.

Second, unfortunately for Dale, if he has his account set to 'public' on Facebook there is very little we can do. The very nature of that setting is that it's public knowledge and we're in no position - and I have no desire - to overrule that.

Thanks,

Ackey

Come on underdog it is the internet, not an English exam! It is not like your post above is written in grammatically correct English either if we were being pedantic ;)