DJ Bembo Leta

Because if he can then this lad is going to be special, very special!!

I watched his work off the ball and on it today, you'd have thought he was a seasoned pro. None stop running, making space for himself and his team mates, always showing for the ball, held it up well and always looking for the next pass.

Hey and all that with a massive smile on his face, well played young man :grin:

Reminds me of a young Scottish striker who used to be good :wink: just lacking that nasty streak <_<

I watched his work off the ball and on it today, you'd have thought he was a seasoned pro. None stop running, making space for himself and his team mates, always showing for the ball, held it up well and always looking for the next pass.

Reminds me of a young Scottish striker who used to be good :wink: just lacking that nasty streak <_<

My dad reckons he is got a big future. I wasnt there today.

Seems to be another gem from the Tony Philliskirk production line,

Judging off his strike at Mossley, ooh yeesss!!! 30 yarder into the top corner, was stood right behind it, went in like a rocket!

Looked very quick and had a nice touch. Shame he's only 3'9"!!!!!!!

Is that off the official site? Clearly lying to make himself look bigger as he obviously no more than 3'7"...good 'little' player though based on yesterdays showing.

I remember when this thread contained ethnic stereotype based jokes. It was the good old days, you know, when irony still existed, we'll call it the 'irony age' for those of you not keeping up. If I ever see a comedian making such jokes in future I will stand up and say "no Sir or Madame, this is not the place for your inappropriate attempts at humour. Maybe you'd be more at home reenacting your favourite moments of Big Break, you know, so you can spend time with YOUR sort of people. Pot a 'colour', snooker? A likely story."

I remember when this thread contained ethnic stereotype based jokes. It was the good old days, you know, when irony still existed, we'll call it the 'irony age' for those of you not keeping up. If I ever see a comedian making such jokes in future I will stand up and say "no Sir or Madame, this is not the place for your inappropriate attempts at humour. Maybe you'd be more at home reenacting your favourite moments of Big Break, you know, so you can spend time with YOUR sort of people. Pot a 'colour', snooker? A likely story."

They were removed by me after a complaint about the adult nature of the joke (which I thought was funny). Nothing more sinister my love.

They were removed by me after a complaint about the adult nature of the joke (which I thought was funny). Nothing more sinister my love.

Thank you Ackey <_<

I don't want to be associated with a post on my thread that's considered tacky or smutty, i've a reputation to uphold :wink:

Impressed without ever being a threat IMO; his movements created space for others; but never really got him into a position of any note.

Might be going against the bandwagon but for me he’s still very, very raw as a front man. Having seen him in the reserves a bit; I’d say I think his future is out on the wing. He played wide midfield in a fair few games (with Eaves & Brooke playing as the front 2) and he looked more than OK on the right of midfield. As we saw on sat; he puts a shift in and he’s pretty pacey. With work; I think he’d be more of an option on the wing than through the centre. From a size point of view, he’d have more of shot of coping physically playing out on the wing than playing through the centre & getting bang about week after week by big bury CB’s.

That said, that’s just how I see it. We have a manager who made a pretty good career for himself being a diminutive striker so I guess DBL has a good shot a developing quickly working with PD every day. But, 1 goal from 2 starts and an assist is a good return for the lad after being thrown in to the 1st X1.