Fire At Latics!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob posted my pic, Rick Attwood i'm sure will be uploading a couple of better pics.

The sponsors suite is wrecked but overall I reckon the fire has caused £50k of improvements to BP overall... :wink:

Apparently Hardy's already put the insurance claim in, it includes the loss of a fine wines cellar, 3 tonne of caviar, 3 horses, 6 hundred cats, a pallette of cornbeef, three crates of smash, three dozen bottles of kiaora, three cases of 'tesco value bitter', 60 litres of white spirit - sorry Vodka and Bacardi, 500 litres of rola colaan antique oak bar, finest hand woven axminster, marble toilets, £300k that was left in the till.....and Broady!!!

this has come out the blue?

Fire's usually do mate!

kids messing around?

School Holidays, who knows? Electrical fault?

insurance job? maybe the eaves money wasn't enough to run the club for another season

Any of the board smoke? What's Den Perry up to?

Apparently Hardy's already put the insurance claim in, it includes the loss of a fine wines cellar, 3 tonne of caviar, 3 horses, 6 hundred cats, a pallette of cornbeef, three crates of smash, three dozen bottles of kiaora, three cases of 'tesco value bitter', 60 litres of white spirit - sorry Vodka and Bacardi, 500 litres of rola colaan antique oak bar, finest hand woven axminster, marble toilets, £300k that was left in the till.....and Broady!!!

ande quiteqa few babies, that'll add up,

Seriusly, bit of a mess.

And of course, the whole lot will unlikely to be deemed safe for a while

Who was the last to leave....