Fire At Latics!

I also like you're thinking.

No so long ago, it would have been put 'em in row Z.

Last season would have beena s eason ticket

I'd say this season, put 'em behind the goal and tell Furman or Stepehens to shoot on siight..

Yeah, then when we're done ring up DCI Gene Hunt, he'll know what to do with them next.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is kids do play with fire but these two need to be caught before they experiment with something else and it results in a loss of an innocent life.

They will live close to the ground and their parents neighbours and their mates will know who it is straight away even from that poor picture.

I just hope they tell the authorities before they cause anymore damage or harm because they will.

The other thing that comes from this is that security at Boundary park is poor/ non existent.

What do you envisage and how much would it cost?

Two hungry rottweilers. The youth teamers can pick the :censored: up off the pitch pre-match.

They'd have to improve the fence security around the ground too, just to keep them in. Otherwise they'll be over the road and ravaging the parts bin.

What do you envisage and how much would it cost?

For a start, barbed wire over the top of the gates/surrounding walls would be an idea. Can't believe this hasn't happened sooner...and you would have thought after the copper wiring theft (anybody get caught for that?) the club would've got it's arse into gear on a few adjustments. Nah...not us...

For a start, barbed wire over the top of the gates/surrounding walls would be an idea. Can't believe this hasn't happened sooner...and you would have thought after the copper wiring theft (anybody get caught for that?) the club would've got it's arse into gear on a few adjustments. Nah...not us...

We would end up getting sued of the little :censored:s parents for hurting their kid on barb wire no doubt...

We would end up getting sued of the little :censored:s parents for hurting their kid on barb wire no doubt...

Counter claim with trespassing....if not old enough to prosecute them, go after the parents...

PS If there are signs up stating the dangers of entering "own risk" etc. then I don't think the club would have any issues...

Edited by boundaryblue80

Centre of Excellence training cancelled due to 'heavy rain' flooding the pitches, did they put the fire out with sand? or could the firehose be responsible? haha

I noticed that news item at Lancaster Club...made me think of this little pearler that our resident builder once came out with...

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=356806

Failsworth will "NEVER" freeze over...maybe floods though eh ;-)

Centre of Excellence training cancelled due to 'heavy rain' flooding the pitches, did they put the fire out with sand? or could the firehose be responsible? haha

We're on a ban from using these hose pipes, if they put it out with that then i shall be suing them for breaking the law! :wink: