Dean Kelly

Really like the lad, down to earth person and he has a touch of quality about him when he has played.

I would certainly look to start him with Tounkara on saturday, think they would link up really well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tic/8964050.stm

Looks a tidy player but not sure he is ready to start just yet.

Looks a tidy player but not sure he is ready to start just yet.

id say bembo isnt ready to start. on tuesday i thought both he and kelly were similar players but kelly looked a little bit better. have bembo as backup but tounkara and kelly/feeney could be a better attacking option

id say bembo isnt ready to start. on tuesday i thought both he and kelly were similar players but kelly looked a little bit better. have bembo as backup but tounkara and kelly/feeney could be a better attacking option

Kelly's done ok from what I've seen of him, he reminds of someone in the way he looks and runs - can't quite put my finger on who...

Bembo-Leta has showed very good off-the-ball quality, does alot of running and gets into some good positions. On saturday i'd go for Tounkara & Kelly, with Bembo-Leta being on the bench.