1 Paul Dickov

people are getting behind the manager after last season ill take that

Which is fair enough, As is the "Paul Dickov's Blue and White army"... But if we're languishing below mid table after 30 games then that song wouldn't be sung, Footy/Oldham fans are fickle. That song should be sang rarely for true Tic heroes, I hope that in 5 years it can be sung. It just riled me so soon

Which is fair enough, As is the "Paul Dickov's Blue and White army"... But if we're languishing below mid table after 30 games then that song wouldn't be sung, Footy/Oldham fans are fickle. That song should be sang rarely for true Tic heroes, I hope that in 5 years it can be sung. It just riled me so soon

We are not, we are 3rd 5 games in. Get behind the manager and the team!

Absolutely ridiculous, Cringeworthy.

I hope there comes a point when This can be sung but it will take me alot longer than 5 games.

good point. This guy has not done anything special just had a decent start. If we are 3rd come may then fair enough.

good point. This guy has not done anything special just had a decent start. If we are 3rd come may then fair enough.

:petesake:

Thats it we are 3rd in the league and unbeaten and playing the best football since Sheridan's first season and as (so called)Oldham supporters you have :censored: all else to moan about so lets start a rant about a song. Get a grip and stop bleating and get behind the manager he's doing a good job so far!

We are not, we are 3rd 5 games in. Get behind the manager and the team!

I am up for getting behind Dickov and the team, as I have done, But he hasn't earned the 1 Paul Dickov song, It's meaningless after 1 month of the season. That's my only point, I've got nowt bad to say about the bloke but I'll leave it alot longer before I before I decide he's a Latics legend

I am up for getting behind Dickov and the team, as I have done, But he hasn't earned the 1 Paul Dickov song, It's meaningless after 1 month of the season. That's my only point, I've got nowt bad to say about the bloke but I'll leave it alot longer before I before I decide he's a Latics legend

what else would you like them to sing..

am sure they might consider if you write them down on a listt and hand it to them..

did you post the same thing at hughes's fist game when we sang it? or during taylors 1st season? or chris porter? or anybody in the last 10-15 years. how many people from our club have actually done anything that is worthy of it in that time?

Don't dis the boss!!!!!

i can fully understand the point he is trying to make...maybe not in the right way but i understand his reasoning....so he shouldnt really be pilloried for it should he,he has stated he backs the boss and team just doesnt like the song...

maybe we should start thinking of finding maybe a scottish song to sing at games,make him feel a bit more welcome then???? not well up on scottish songs but im sure somebody will know of one...

i can fully understand the point he is trying to make...maybe not in the right way but i understand his reasoning....so he shouldnt really be pilloried for it should he,he has stated he backs the boss and team just doesnt like the song...

maybe we should start thinking of finding maybe a scottish song to sing at games,make him feel a bit more welcome then???? not well up on scottish songs but im sure somebody will know of one...