ricky hatton on coke

I'm boring. I never did the drug bit.

These days I tend to fall asleep after the fourth pint too!

Well if you had a bit of coke to perk you up now and again you wouldn't fall asleep! :grin:

It's his bank account I worry about. When your nose is wide enough to snort the head off a pint of Guinness, a coke habit could quickly become expensive... :unsure:

First Calzaghe now Hatton.

The void that stopping something you've dedicated your life to leaves.

I know Ricky doing the coke is wrong but what a bitch, he has trusted her as a friend and she already had a camera set up knowing quite well she would try and sell the story to them slimy tw'ts at the News of the World.

Yeah, because he lived the life of a saint in between fights before now.

Not being funny, but this is getting pretty condescending. I've done this, and I'm not in the paper. I'd be surprised if you haven't done similar.

Let's be realistic, if I had £150M I'd go ape:censored: on anything I could get my hands on.

Not being funny, but this is getting pretty condescending. I've done this, and I'm not in the paper. I'd be surprised if you haven't done similar.

Let's be realistic, if I had £150M I'd go ape:censored: on anything I could get my hands on.

I wish I could restrict a 'binge' to 10 hours. Like you point out at least The Hitman can afford it. :help:

Regular Tuesday afternoon treat for me, then I go and bang £1200 a go hookers. Don't we all? It's no secret that Hatton went on the lash big style between fights, so it's no surprise he does it when retired. Hence, no news story. I happen to know that him and his entourage are nasty bastards when out and about, but again no surprise.

Really?.........i find that sad...maybe it's my age.

Go on then, own up who was genuinely surprised. He's a mega-millionaire from a council estate in Manchester, it was likely he end up doing a bit of nostril nike. (Similar applies to quite a few boxers I can think of). I'd have a cheeky suspicion that his mates have all done coke at one time or another. He could afford to have a couple of wraps every night until he died and still have enough money to live without working again and be able to buy us out in the process.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out he did some Coke during his career, since Coke is hard to test for as it leaves the system so quickly. Plus it has a medicinal use which makes it very useful in boxing, as its a local anaesthetic which also stops bleeding (its almost unique for that). That combined with the other well known benefits of Coke make it a great drug for a boxer, and his after fight binges were legendary.