George Michael

mikejh45

B*stard gets 4 weeks 'banged up' (couldn't resist it) and 4 weeks on license for his latest misdemeanour!!!

What would a nobody drink driver have got if he/she was found slumped over the steering wheel after crashing into a shopfront?

2 year ban and a longer prison sentence would be my guess!!!

Well I suppose the judge wanted to give him 'one more try' but with George Michael being George Michael and the abundance of shower 'freak's in prison, I'd guess he was probably 'praying for time'

Edited by sjk2008

Well I suppose the judge wanted to give him 'one more try' but with George Michael being George Michael and the abundance of shower 'freak's in prison, I'd guess he was probably 'praying for time'

Doubt you'd get 'one more try' if you were in that position............can't understand why rehab. attendance wasn't made part of the sentence either!!!

Ah well, it'll make a pleasant change for him instead of Hampstead Heath.

B*stard gets 4 weeks 'banged up' (couldn't resist it) and 4 weeks on license for his latest misdemeanour!!!

What would a nobody drink driver have got if he/she was found slumped over the steering wheel after crashing into a shopfront?

2 year ban and a longer prison sentence would be my guess!!!

1.) He was banned from driving for 5 years

2.) I take it you don't watch the likes of "Police Interceptors", 4 weeks in prison (+ 4 weeks on parole) for driving under the influence of drugs is not a mediocre sentence (if you compare it to what some people get in that programme). OK its his second offence so perhaps the judge should have been harder on him but its not like he will get away with driving for 5 years, he's George Michael and so will probably have at least one pap following him all the time when he's out.

3.) He may not have got a rehab order as he may have already been, Cannabis if your a heavy user can be detected in your urine up to 45 days after you last had some, so if he was still smoking it they'd be able to tell without too much difficulty.

The George Michael Diaries - September 2010

Day 1) Woke up and was forced to suck off another man. Went for a shower and got raped by 2 blokes...one of whom was black. Finished the night off with a few hand jobs for some of the guys and I let one handsome bloke give me a blow job.

Day 2) Got found guilty and jailed for driving under the influence of drugs

• 4 weeks later...
The George Michael Diaries - September 2010

Day 1) Woke up and was forced to suck off another man. Went for a shower and got raped by 2 blokes...one of whom was black. Finished the night off with a few hand jobs for some of the guys and I let one handsome bloke give me a blow job.

Day 2) Got found guilty and jailed for driving under the influence of drugs

:lol::lol: