i don't get it :unsure:

(is there anything to get?)

It's taking the piss out of anyone who was creaming themselves over Leeds losing to Barnsley 5-2 when we had just lost to Peterborough 5-2 ourselves this week whilst pointing out at least Leeds aren't in :censored:ty League One. Everybody stop enjoying when Leeds or the scummers or :censored:ty fail, it's not funny cos we're in League One, if you laugh at them boo to you! <_<

It's taking the piss out of anyone who was creaming themselves over Leeds losing to Barnsley 5-2 when we had just lost to Peterborough 5-2 ourselves this week whilst pointing out at least Leeds aren't in :censored:ty League One. Everybody stop enjoying when Leeds or the scummers or :censored:ty fail, it's not funny cos we're in League One, if you laugh at them boo to you! <_<

Still not funny

It's what is known as an Internet Meme, they're an acquired taste which is most prevalent amongst geeks.

Which is why I find them hilarious (see Pic's thread in the Taproom).

I don't think it's the meme that isn't funny, more the content of it. Here's one that also includes the meme 'cool face'.

argumentrage-e1274998907448.png