Warren Feeney injured?

left the ground in pain dragging his leg on the floor its very sad news.

I have to say, you have used some brilliant descriptions in the past, but this has to be one of the best....

I have some sort of Zombie Film image in my head... crawling on the floor with limbs missing etc...

Really do hope he's not out for too long as that would mean he would miss a lot of games and I'm not sure if we could afford to miss such an important player as I feel our game would really suffer without his presence...

E4e

WEENY

Really do hope he's not out for too long as that would mean he would miss a lot of games and I'm not sure if we could afford to miss such an important player as I feel our game would really suffer without his presence...

E4e

WEENY

Why the hell when David Villa was available in the summer did we go for Feeney eh don't worry no hes injured Fernando Torres will come in and bang a hat trick for us now

To lose Bembo lita and Feeney, with Brookes still a few weeks off a return would leave us very depleted up front.

Feeney has still to prove his worth but to have him missing sure does't help the team.

Back in training this week, im guessing all going ok he would be on the bench if needed! Alessandra can play up top, as can Smalley

Total bag of :censored: so far, no loss, if only he had the bollocks to go for goal instead of losing it in midfield THAT"S why he got injured. 6th appearance and not ONE shot on target. TURD! Tounakre's a kid and looked the part today, won headers, held it up, laid it off had a shot and scored the winner fook the province Warren play for your wages as so far you are the biggest waste of a wage since 'Jack Killen', hurry up and get fit Ryan...

Total bag of :censored: so far, no loss, if only he had the bollocks to go for goal instead of losing it in midfield THAT"S why he got injured. 6th appearance and not ONE shot on target. TURD! Tounakre's a kid and looked the part today, won headers, held it up, laid it off had a shot and scored the winner fook the province Warren play for your wages as so far you are the biggest waste of a wage since 'Jack Killen', hurry up and get fit Ryan...

kelly looked lively when he came on, hope he can come in and be more effective than Feeney because he has been slow and ineffective since his arrival.