rochdale away

Come now does anyone actually believe we will sell this out? Its a midweek game and we struggle to get that many fans for home games.

Even if we do sell out I can imagine unless they make all the ground all ticket (even then that probably won't work) Latics fans will be in other parts of the ground.

Come now does anyone actually believe we will sell this out? Its a midweek game and we struggle to get that many fans for home games.

Even if we do sell out I can imagine unless they make all the ground all ticket (even then that probably won't work) Latics fans will be in other parts of the ground.

I think the home fans have to buy a ticket aswell, they did on tuesday so would think they will have to against us.

did we not sell out for the league cup 1st round match in 2008?

The game is all ticket and dale have been selling since yesterday. Same policy they did for the Huddersfield game (who sold out 90% of the allocation).

Will Latics be doing the same as dale. Making tickets available before and after each home game before then, as well as extended opening hours on the monday till 8pm (day before the game).

We should sell out. I know one or two Latics fans who are going with dale mates in the home end who already have tickets.

I know our home and away followings have dropped off, but we could take nearly this many to Hudds in an average season, and have taken many many more to Hudds in the past, so I think we will sell out.

Granted it's a Tues night, but it's just 5 min down the road