• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an understatement just followed the link to the boro site he has made his own boro forum where he talks to himself!!

http://www.borofanforum.net/middlesbrough-...mo-kink-t20.htm

am I weird that I find this strangely fascinating? I just cant get my head around how someone, however mental, could find the time to do all this haha :lol:

i know, even if he doesn't have a job or any domestic responsibilities (and thankfully i don't know him so i don't know if this is the case), where does he find enough hours in the day to watch our squad training, post on a million websites, cyber-stalk the mods of at least 2 message boards, then set up his own forum which he fills with his own posts under a dozen different usernames?

This is just cruel though. Funny, but cruel.

Thats an understatement just followed the link to the boro site he has made his own boro forum where he talks to himself!!

am I weird that I find this strangely fascinating? I just cant get my head around how someone, however mental, could find the time to do all this haha :lol:

Lets sign up on his forum and post the same rumors he did on here

Edited by dannydguzman84

its obvious the kid had far too much time on his hands

Ibby (or something like that) he was known as aswell

made me chuckle about the MEN story where fyldeblue??? had been banned

FLydeblue wasnt banned, he asked us to delete his account.

Was it how he said he left because of certain posters (ie roylearmy) little realising he was speaking to him on the MEN

i know, even if he doesn't have a job or any domestic responsibilities (and thankfully i don't know him so i don't know if this is the case), where does he find enough hours in the day to watch our squad training, post on a million websites, cyber-stalk the mods of at least 2 message boards, then set up his own forum which he fills with his own posts under a dozen different usernames?

This is just cruel though. Funny, but cruel.

I think he's got a couple of kids :shock:, I remember Wardle congratulating him on here on becoming a dad again...

If you're weird so am I. This is gripping. Proper psychodrama.

Article in MEN ... follow the comments and make a guess who's chatting to who :grin:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnew...ce_the_doubters

Then proceed to the topic discussing it :wink:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31163

Special thanks to...???

How could he not know? Unbelievable!

neuropathy and uj its not funny i never been banned anywhere atall why dont you lot zip it ok thank you.

I asked owtb to ban my account as i never liked the forum but the site-manager wants me back in months time so i will goback.

i never been on oneboro as you claiming so why bring all this mud on this forum thank you.

:grin:

neuropathy and uj its not funny i never been banned anywhere atall why dont you lot zip it ok thank you.

I asked owtb to ban my account as i never liked the forum but the site-manager wants me back in months time so i will goback.

i never been on oneboro as you claiming so why bring all this mud on this forum thank you.

A classic of the roller-coaster genre.

I'm happy at this side of the sentence but I'll be bouncing off the walls before the full stop and I might even have told a little lie. Thank you.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

A classic the roller-coaster genre.

I'm happy at this side of the sentence but I'll be bouncing off the walls before the full stop and I might even have told a little lie. Thank you.

Please dont encourage or wind him up on that site - sit back and enjoy 'The Ibby Show' 2010.

For his sake and more selfishly mine, let him be and stay happy on there !

Cheers, reply bk.

I haven't laughed so much for a long time as reading this thread. I keep coming back and it keeps making me laugh.

At the same time tho, I feel for the mods here who seem to have gotten the rough end of the stick as usual. Sad to see people thinking about walking away from their roles here because of this, but I fully understand that when you start to question why you bother, it is time to walk away for your own sanity.

I am a mod of more than my fair share of boards, and it is a hard thankless job. Personally I would have got rid of Ibby a long time ago because he was always a ticking time bomb, but I respect the actions they took then and now.

In an ideal world, there would be no need for mods, and the mighty latics would be top of the prem. As an Oldham fan, I would like to thank all the people here who give up their free time for the club, forum and trust.