My First game October 25, 1989

Scarborough at Home.

My first ever latics game. Th biggest win we have ever had. I was 5. My dad asked me did I want to go. There was no school that week. Best (or worst) decision I ever made to say "yes"

my first game york city away april 1974,maurice whittle almost broke the goal with a power shot :bluearmy::OWTB1: 49 years old today too and 35 a latics fan :latics:

If I remember right it was a free kick into the top left hand corner, I was behind the goal!!

My first game was around 1983 or 1984 but I can't recall the opposition, or what happened. I had Stoke City in my head, but the only game we played with them in that period at BP was a 2-4 defeat in November 1984. I don't think that was it because I do recall it being sunny, and not too cold which it would have been in November, for sure.

The first I do recall was 1st Feb 1986, we drew 2-2 at home to Sunderland. Ron Futcher scored one of ours (or possibly both?) from the penalty spot.

My first game was Crystal Palace around 84/85..............it was a ticket sent to the local schools for increasing the gates

Things I remember most about the experience was the deafening noise from the old woodern stand in the Chaddy (Top of the Chaddy - fenced off after the Bradford disaster) and Roger Wilde blowing a kiss to the crowd...........Latics won 2-0