Announcement now on fishul!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it will probably be 50% then by the sound of it... It's a bit :censored: really...

It's the FL at fault IMO , all clubs should have the the same policy, their rules should be fair to all and that's why I think they can legally challenged.

they should use their common sense. what did we see in 8 minutes, 2 shots? if they think that is worth paying for then they're pretty stupid. i know there'll be costs to pay but it was their fault that the match went ahead and we shouldnt have to pay because of that

More than we got last season under Penney :grin:

reckon latics fans should still go.. but not buy anything inside the ground like food drinks programmes etc.. and cause load of trouble which will result in Dale making a huge loss. Now then.. them young kids who set fire to the the box inside Latics.. did they get charged.. does anyone know them..? :wink:

So let me get this right. You want to pay more money to then act outside of the law smashing up a stand?

I've said it serveral times already. If Rochdale want to charge again I sincerely hope every Latics fan boycotts the match. Not one Latics fan inside the ground please.

I agree 100% with Lags and will not pay again to attend the rearranged fixture. Let's wait and see what transpires on Monday.

Total boycott by latics fans would be front page news. :huh:

SC has publicly stated that no Latics fans will have to repay to watch match so whatever Dale do it looks like costing Latics money.

They should do the decent thing and let people with tickets in for nowt .

Edited by losesome

SC has publicly stated that no Latics fans will have to repay to watch match so whatever Dale do it looks like costing Latics money.

Looking at this in a positive light, the guy gets a lot of grief on here (some of it deserved) so fair play to SC on this one. I think the reaction of some people has been way OTT, I got pissed wet through saw 8 minutes of football but am looking forward to the re-match. We shouldn't be surprised at referees making :censored:e decisions away from the 90 minutes, they drop enough bollocks during the game itself!

So let me get this right. You want to pay more money to then act outside of the law smashing up a stand?

ok, maybe not the stand bit, but i'll still go to support my team. but put it this way, if they charge fans to get back in, they will make a huge loss either way through dale and oldham fans not attending on that night, and plenty of dale fans who wont be going again anytime soon if they get charged to go back in

I think Simon's made a rod for his own back here, no way should he or the club have to reimburse us if Dale decide to charge. As admirable as his suggestion is, why should SC or OAFC lose out just because Dale decide to exploit the situation?

I think Simon's made a rod for his own back here, no way should he or the club have to reimburse us if Dale decide to charge. As admirable as his suggestion is, why should SC or OAFC lose out just because Dale decide to exploit the situation?

however we can also take advantage on the situation by charging them extra in january?

2 things;

1. We're speculating, so we don't know Dale are exploiting anyone

2. Sometimes it's more important to do the right thing? (Or in PR terms be seen to be doing the right thing!)

You must charge what you charge your own fans for the same standard of seating/standing area's. Law I believe.

I'm sure there was some argument not long ago about away fans having to pay to get into BP than home fans? and we came up with the excuse it has the best facilties and some of best views in the ground?

I'm sure there was some argument not long ago about away fans having to pay to get into BP than home fans? and we came up with the excuse it has the best facilties and some of best views in the ground?

And that can clearly be argued as being correct. However what if part the stand is used for home support?, or even say we try to bypass this and allow Rochdale the whole end, how much did ST holders in there pay? would that also be an issue.

Ideally just boycott and match where we have to pay again. No matter how much. Get the nationals involved due to a total boycott.

Edited by Lags

2 things;

1. We're speculating, so we don't know Dale are exploiting anyone

2. Sometimes it's more important to do the right thing? (Or in PR terms be seen to be doing the right thing!)

1. There should be no speculation if Rochdale have a publicly stated policy as required by FL regulations.

26.3 Every Club must have a publicly stated policy regarding ticket refunds or other arrangements for abandoned Matches.

2. SC's is a brilliant gesture, but how would Dale's fans react if they charged their own supporters 50% and Latics supporters got in for nothing ?

IMO opinion the only outcome can free admission, having said that everyone should have recieved an exchange voucher before leaving the ground, and that didn't happen as far as I know.

And that can clearly be argued as being correct. However what if part the stand is used for home support?, or even say we try to bypass this and allow Rochdale the whole end, how much did ST holders in there pay? would that also be an issue.

Ideally just boycott and match where we have to pay again. No matter how much. Get the nationals involved due to a total boycott.

You can argue that ST holders pay a discount price for that seat anyway, so the price of how much the ST holder paid is irrelevant..

not sure about the rest if i'm am honest..