Rochdale tickets

Thank you, the right decision has been made. Now lets put this issue behind us and look forward to the re-arranged match. No more silly accusations either.

Do people get a free programme and pie replacing the ones bought on the night, that would have gone to waste (and cost Dale money) if the game was called off earlier in the day ?

Do people get a free programme and pie replacing the ones bought on the night, that would have gone to waste (and cost Dale money) if the game was called off earlier in the day ?

:petesake:

The programmes wouldn't have gone to waste because they will be used for the re-arranged fixture anyway.

As for the pies, just don't be silly. If you think the referee started that game so a few pies could be sold then you have some strange ideas.

:petesake:

The programmes wouldn't have gone to waste because they will be used for the re-arranged fixture anyway.

As for the pies, just don't be silly. If you think the referee started that game so a few pies could be sold then you have some strange ideas.

Oh dear. To not get that you must have gone to Oulder Hill.

A good outcome but the way it has been handled was pretty embarrassing for all concerned...

This will be my last post on the subject but I fail to see how it's embarrassing. Let's go through events. Game abandoned Tuesday night. Wednesday: Discussions between both clubs over ticketing arrangements and statement announced for Thursday. Meanwhile Oldham fans talk of conspiracy, how Rochdale are trying to rip everyone off and sending emails complaining to the football league. Thursday: Statement released announcing tickets to be exchanged for free. :grin:

This will be my last post on the subject but I fail to see how it's embarrassing. Let's go through events. Game abandoned Tuesday night. Wednesday: Discussions between both clubs over ticketing arrangements and statement announced for Thursday. Meanwhile Oldham fans talk of conspiracy, how Rochdale are trying to rip everyone off and sending emails complaining to the football league. Thursday: Statement released announcing tickets to be exchanged for free. :grin:

And you can bet your final dollar that Rochdale took into account the strong feelings aired in both towns along with Oldham chairman stating no Latics fan would pay agian even if it cost him personally. True Rochdale could have arrived at the same decision regardless however, I'd bet the feelings have been in the mix too.

A good outcome but the way it has been handled was pretty embarrassing for all concerned...

What is embarrassing is all the wild speculations on here? Did anyone seriously think dale would try to charge us?

Of course, the fact they kept us waiting a whole day and a half was absolutely outrageous and I'm penning a letter to my MP as we speak!