Carl Winchester

the lad was brilliant ! could get alot of moeny for this young lad, MOTM for me,

Sad that we have to think like that now. I'm not having a go, i agree with you but it's painful to have to sell our best young players just to try and survive. Especially since we seem to let them go for nominal amounts

He did alright, very impressed with him going forward, unlucky not to score, was a bit all over the place at times at the back, constantly got beaten but overall not bad for a lad his age.

He should never have played though. Kieran Lee should have.

Sad that we have to think like that now. I'm not having a go, i agree with you but it's painful to have to sell our best young players just to try and survive. Especially since we seem to let them go for nominal amounts

What's new.............Just like 95% of the football clubs in the UK were are and always will be a selling club!!

He did alright, very impressed with him going forward, unlucky not to score, was a bit all over the place at times at the back, constantly got beaten but overall not bad for a lad his age.

He should never have played though. Kieran Lee should have.

Bit harsh, he got beaten for pace once, dwelled on the ball once but apart from that he was composed

Bit harsh, he got beaten for pace once, dwelled on the ball once but apart from that he was composed

He was getting beaten a number of times in the 2nd half. Accrington knew this and constantly played it down his side, thankfully he addressed this as the half went on.

He was getting beaten a number of times in the 2nd half. Accrington knew this and constantly played it down his side, thankfully he addressed this as the half went on.

Was that when he was pushed on by Dickov, leaving two at the back on occasion and ran his tripe out trying to recover situations!!! I think you're either trying to dig yourself out or we were at a different game :shock:

Was that when he was pushed on by Dickov, leaving two at the back on occasion and ran his tripe out trying to recover situations!!! I think you're either trying to dig yourself out or we were at a different game :shock:

We were at the same game. I thought he had a good game as I've said but he wasn't brilliant. Great going forward, bit more suspect at the back. Kieran Lee should have played.

Probably the best player today but only because everybody else was crap (Evina was average). After the performance today my initial thought wasn't that he's going to be amazing and we would sell him for a lot. He is only 17 and has potential but he should have been stronger in the tackle for the first and he looked a bit suspect defensively at times in the second half. Some good runs in the 1st half though. Average performance todat which may have looked better to people as everybody else was crap

Take a bow young man, excellent debut..............pity no-one else turned up until 60 mins later :ranting:

Bit shaky at first, which is understandable but grew into a very assured performance

very impressive on the ball and ran strongly at their defence on several occasions. Dodgy defensively early on being at fault for both of the 2 goals, only half won a tackle with the ball falling to Putterill and failed to cover Hazell for the 2nd after hazell had covered him. However he's 17 and there was a load to be happy about. He could go far (on the strength of one game :) )

very impressive on the ball and ran strongly at their defence on several occasions. Dodgy defensively early on being at fault for both of the 2 goals, only half won a tackle with the ball falling to Putterill and failed to cover Hazell for the 2nd after hazell had covered him. However he's 17 and there was a load to be happy about. He could go far (on the strength of one game :) )

In his defence, the first goal had four people at fault, the second goal three. Far more experienced players around him should have dealt with it.

In his defence, the first goal had four people at fault, the second goal three. Far more experienced players around him should have dealt with it.

yep would agree, said he was at fault not that they were his fault, Thought Stanley made the game be played in our half and when we made a mistake we were therefore immediately under pressure.

the lad was brilliant ! could get alot of moeny for this young lad, MOTM for me,

Although Latics will get most of the money if he were to be sold I reckon the Irish team that he came from would be in for a good percentage as well. So maybe not quite our January saviour.