Rochdale Away Saturday 27th November 3pm

turn up at the ticket office in a couple of days, they'll have ones from people who can't make the rearranged game

OS says thet resale of new tickets not taken up will be made in due course, so it's best to wait until you know if and when such tickets will be put on sale. As exchange must take place by Wednesday 24th, it seems likely that the sale will be on Thursday and Friday before the game.

I know, and i have.But they must have the Voucher 'A's we gave over,so if you bring your ST to the ticket office they would know if you purchased a ticket....Just a thaught...

Yeah, but you could hand your ticket to somebody else, who could go and swap for a new ticket and then go to the ticket office yourself with your season ticket and also get a new ticket...

Yeah, but you could hand your ticket to somebody else, who could go and swap for a new ticket and then go to the ticket office yourself with your season ticket and also get a new ticket...

[/quote/]

:mmm:

I know, and i have.But they must have the Voucher 'A's we gave over,so if you bring your ST to the ticket office they would know if you purchased a ticket....Just a thaught...

No they don't. Vouchers aren't coded with season ticket number (all books are identical). And if you produce a book with the relevant voucher missing, they can say you may have just ripped it out. OS says only the main counterfoil from the orginal ticket will be accepted.

the annoying thing is, people may have lost their ticket from the original game so there will be less fans in on the 27th. and then we have people who can go to the rearranged game who can't when there will be enough space.

What I'm hoping is that the club will show a bit of common sense and after the 24th deadline for swapping original tickets, they'll put the rest of the unclaimed new ones on open sale.

This way they'd still not exceed the maximum, more people who want to go to the re-arranged fixture will be able to, and those daft enough to have lost their original will be able to sheepishly purchase a replacement.

Would there be any problem with this?