Dagenham - Saturday

How many Latics fans will be there tomorrow?

I reckon we will fill the away end, which seems to hold around 500, should be a great atmosphere.

I'm in London today with work, so am taking the opportunity to stop over with my son tonight, who lives in North London, and go to the match tomorrow.

We're really looking forward to this game, there's a real buzz at the moment.

Am a season ticket holder , but don't get to many away games, due to family and other commitments, so we're making a real day of it, and out on the pop in London tonight.

Thanks to all for the tips on getting to the game from Euston, seems like a bit of a trek, but should be well worth it.

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A win might see us gain a play off position with a game in hand against Rochdale (which if we win that we'll be 2nd... ok one step at a time eh) :wink:

I'll take 4 points from the next two games.

I and a few others will be there - new ground for many including me and another excuse for a piss up in the capital!

Come on Oldham :OASISscarf:

397, although cause of underground work were taking das automobile and im the designated driver

and their comparing dagenhams place to accrington, what a good do if u ask me..

400 - I'm going with my brother and a mate of mine too - hope there is street parking near to the ground :wink: