It's back.........

Is there anything PD can't do?

He's opening shops now!

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2230339,00.html

If there isn't a book called "How to be a popular football manager" then he should turn his hand to that as well. He could follow it up with "How to become a footballing legend in 12 easy steps" before finishing the trilogy with "How to lose your baby weight..... and keep it off!!"

You can't even stay mad at him for long for letting a 3 goal lead slip, you could catch him nicking the paper out of your door and you'd only ask him to pop it back in once he's finished the crossword, which he'd do in pencil so you could rub it out if you felt like having a go.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is a lot of mano-a-mano love toward a certain twinkly eyed scot in Oldham at the mo.

He's opening shops now!

If there isn't a book called "How to be a popular football manager" then he should turn his hand to that as well. He could follow it up with "How to become a footballing legend in 12 easy steps" before finishing the trilogy with "How to lose your baby weight..... and keep it off!!"

You can't even stay mad at him for long for letting a 3 goal lead slip, you could catch him nicking the paper out of your door and you'd only ask him to pop it back in once he's finished the crossword, which he'd do in pencil so you could rub it out if you felt like having a go.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is a lot of mano-a-mano love toward a certain twinkly eyed scot in Oldham at the mo.

Media grabbing whore ! He should be training the players how to defend set pieces :ranting:

Joking of course , its great to have a friendly media happy manager , its all good publicity for the club

He's opening shops now!

I'll tell you what, there's a lot of woman love for him as well. Not least from me! Although the Currys woman on the picture looks pleased as punch to be standing next to him. Hands off, bitch, he's mine! :ranting:

:wub::blush:

Days like yesterday make me realised how much I do love Latics. Over 400 of us going Darn Sarf to watch a match, all pulling together, singing retro songs (Including Oh Johnny Eyre), stood on a seat for ninety minutes.

My love is well and truly back.............until we draw at home to Exeter on Tuesday...........

So, t was your fault....

HAve you lost the love again? and after blaming everyone else, we have to blame you now?!

So, t was your fault....

HAve you lost the love again? and after blaming everyone else, we have to blame you now?!

Under normal circumstances, I probably would have lost the love again.

But, after the most mesmerising hour of football I can recall us playing in recent times, the love is still well and truly there................Until a Chris O'Grady brace condemns us to defeat on Saturday..........

Under normal circumstances, I probably would have lost the love again.

But, after the most mesmerising hour of football I can recall us playing in recent times, the love is still well and truly there................Until a Chris O'Grady brace condemns us to defeat on Saturday..........

Considering your form, Patrick the Octopus, you have just jinxed Saturday's game too.

He's opening shops now!

Would be so much better if they just scrapped the idea of buy a matchday programme and get 10% of at new place.. until 1st december.. we dont have a home game til 11th :ranting: