• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones is not :censored:e. It's true to say he's not playing to the standard set earlier in the season but there again that lying 'once a blue always a blue' scummer at OT as been below par for 12 months and over now. Yet he's still rated at 80 million. Lets give Jones a break now to regain his form. Lets face it when others return from injury or suspensions he'll warm the bench for the fore seeable.

Jones is not :censored:e. It's true to say he's not playing to the standard set earlier in the season but there again that lying 'once a blue always a blue' scummer at OT as been below par for 12 months and over now. Yet he's still rated at 80 million. Lets give Jones a break now to regain his form. Lets face it when others return from injury or suspensions he'll warm the bench for the fore seeable.

I'd like to see him in his natural position for 2 or 3 games then I will see

Tibbs just accept it Jones is :censored:e :wink:

That wasn't your opinion on 1st November !!

"Ive not said he isnt a decent player , I just dont think RW is complimenting him or the team ! " As quoted by Razza699 on 1/11/10

Make your mind up or does your opinion change on a minute by minute basis

I wouldnt know anything about Jeffrey Dahmer is he of interest to you!!!!

He's my idol. Granted there are questions marks around certain aspects of his character, like the canabalism and so on, but he never played for Manchester United, unlike your pin-up boys Besty and Jonesy

That wasn't your opinion on 1st November !!

"Ive not said he isnt a decent player , I just dont think RW is complimenting him or the team ! " As quoted by Razza699 on 1/11/10

Make your mind up or does your opinion change on a minute by minute basis

Tibbs its called Sarcasm