He has been sh**e all season, i've been saying it all season. Him and Feeney in the team they played in today should be experienced players showing the youngsters how its done. Instead they are showing the youngsters that they have zero talent, f**k up after f**k up, zero effort, drags the whole team down and heads go down. They had 20 minutes on the pitch but they could not be arsed to presure, we would have been better off with 9 men.

You can talk about scapegoat rubbish all you want but that doesn't take away from the fact these two have been getting game time all season and always have a negative impact on the team, we are far far better when these two s**t houses arn't on the pitch. Brooke and Kelly on the bench much better options.

I know you signed them Dickov and you want them both to work out but PLEASE cut your losses and move on, you can't get it right all the time.

Agree with everything you have said it is not the first game that jones has been crap, people can say winchester was at fault but he was getting no help from jones at all, people seem to forget this actually gets paid for performing like that

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's played there all season.

Whats point in playing a player in a position he doesnt want to play in? Doesnt matter if hes played their all season or not, if you play someone in a position they dont want to, and left their previous club because of it, they arent likely to be very happy are they?

Whats point in playing a player in a position he doesnt want to play in? Doesnt matter if hes played their all season or not, if you play someone in a position they dont want to, and left their previous club because of it, they arent likely to be very happy are they?

It's not ******* upto to him to like a position. Manager wants him there, ******* get on with it!

Edited by Macca

His best position is on the wing, probably as a lineo

Edited by cmr

Suits me. Drop the sh*thouse and never let him darken the doors of BP again. And he can take that lazy arse Feeney with him as well!

bollocks if you want a scapegoat blame the manager i was certain when alessandra was coming on it would be for winchester his legs had gone and he was being torn to pieces, he could have dropped furman back or evina big tactical mistake, blaming a player who has spent most of the season out of his natural position is just nonsense

If he showed some effort I could understand shouldnt matter where you play, kieran lee is an example justs wants to be playing football right back is not his possition but he makes a real effort

He's played there all season.

Jones left Hartlepool because they kept playing him out of position, he made it known and asked for a transfer because he wanted to play centre mid. Oldham signed him as a central midfielder and he is playing out of position on the right hand side. His first game in centre mid this season was last saturday and we won 1-0 so why change a winning team?????

But if you all want a scapegoat, blaming Jones for tripping the player for a penalty, blaming Jones for losing the ball just outside the penalty area when it was Taylor and blaming Jones for not clearing the corner from the opposite side of the pitch.

Why wasn't Jones put on in the centre of midfield - I will tell you why because the 2 players in there are undroppable regardless of how they play !!!!!

Edited by terry tibbs

It's not ******* upto to him to like a position. Manager wants him there, ******* get on with it!

He does get on which it, but do you expect 110% from a player who doesnt like where he plays?

If you left one job because of what you had to do, went and get another job, and had to do the same thing, would you honestly give your best? would you balls

Jones left Hartlepool because they kept playing him out of position, he made it known and asked for a transfer because he wanted to play centre mid. Oldham signed him as a central midfielder and he is playing out of position on the right hand side. His first game in centre mid this season was last saturday and we won 1-0 so why change a winning team?????

But if you all want a scapegoat, blaming Jones for tripping the player for a penalty, blaming Jones for losing the ball just outside the penalty area when it was Taylor and blaming Jones for not clearing the corner from the opposite side of the pitch.

Why wasn't Jones put on in the centre of midfield - I will tell you why because the 2 players in there are undroppable regardless of how they play !!!!!

You can see there is no effort coming from him, I dont care if he is playing out of position he gets paid every week, and should try his best what ever position the manager puts him in, but he just cant seem to do this,

Changed a winning team because firman is a much better player than jones

He does get on which it, but do you expect 110% from a player who doesnt like where he plays?

If you left one job because of what you had to do, went and get another job, and had to do the same thing, would you honestly give your best? would you balls

He should be thinking i am lucky to be getting paid to be a professional footballer when im pretty s**t if im honest with myself. Better stop being a :censored: sulking about my position and put some effort in before i lose my job and no one else will hire me.

If he showed us anything other than the dross he has been serving up maybe he would get a chance at CM.

Although jones didn't offer any protection to young winchester, i don't think he can be entirely blamed for tonights collapse, BUT..............i've yet to be impressed with him in any game so far.....he's definitely no winger!

I'd like to see another option for centre midfield to keep stephens on his toes.

You can see there is no effort coming from him, I dont care if he is playing out of position he gets paid every week, and should try his best what ever position the manager puts him in, but he just cant seem to do this,

Changed a winning team because firman is a much better player than jones

I disagree, Jones is a much better central midfielder than Furman but you wouldn't know because he's only played there once, and oh by the way, we won that game !! When has Furman been asked to play out of position - maybe that might be an idea and see how he does on the right wing!!!!

The only change tonight was Jones for Furman and we drew the game!

He has been sh**e all season, i've been saying it all season. Him and Feeney in the team they played in today should be experienced players showing the youngsters how its done. Instead they are showing the youngsters that they have zero talent, f**k up after f**k up, zero effort, drags the whole team down and heads go down. They had 20 minutes on the pitch but they could not be arsed to presure, we would have been better off with 9 men.

You can talk about scapegoat rubbish all you want but that doesn't take away from the fact these two have been getting game time all season and always have a negative impact on the team, we are far far better when these two s**t houses arn't on the pitch. Brooke and Kelly on the bench much better options.

I know you signed them Dickov and you want them both to work out but PLEASE cut your losses and move on, you can't get it right all the time.

My sentiments exactly. I agree 100%. Both are a waste of time. Jones was never interested in helping out his full back, won't put a foot in and won't close down. And Feeney? FFS! Perhaps we can play in green shirts? He might actually looks like he gives a :censored: then!

PD agrees with you both.

In his player interview he says the subs who came on didn't do what they were told to do. Jones was supposed to be backing Winchester up.

Jones should play for the team, not sulk on the pitch, he can moan in the managers office, but not take it out on the team.

Get Rid.

There is no way we can blame Jones for their 3 goals and there is no way we can say he's been poor all season. What we can say is that on Saturday he appeared to be our weakest player and tonight did Jack when he came on. Now if you said Feeney has been poor all season................... fair comment.

Edited by Lags

There is no way we can blame Jones for their 3 goals and ther is no way we can say he's been poor all season. What we can say is that on Saturday he appeared are weakest player and tonight did Jack when he came on. Now if you said Feeney has been poor all season................... fair comment.

Agree with this.

He should be thinking i am lucky to be getting paid to be a professional footballer when im pretty s**t if im honest with myself. Better stop being a :censored: sulking about my position and put some effort in before i lose my job and no one else will hire me.

If he showed us anything other than the dross he has been serving up maybe he would get a chance at CM.

If you left a job, because you were doing stuff that you didnt want to do, and then got another job and had to do the same thing as in the old job, would you honestly say that you would give your all, especially if your new employers know you dont want to be doing that specific role?

Also, maybe if he got more than one chance (which looked like a bad pitch) he could show it?

PD agrees with you both.

In his player interview he says the subs who came on didn't do what they were told to do. Jones was supposed to be backing Winchester up.

Jones should play for the team, not sulk on the pitch, he can moan in the managers office, but not take it out on the team.

Get Rid.

He has been in the team all season and we have been in the top half of the table with him playing right wing so how has he been that bad? He has helped Kieran Lee out at right back on numerous occasions and now suddenly he comes on for 14 minutes and gets slaughtered for other players failings.

Winchester gave a penalty away which they missed so whats your point?

If you left a job, because you were doing stuff that you didnt want to do, and then got another job and had to do the same thing as in the old job, would you honestly say that you would give your all, especially if your new employers know you dont want to be doing that specific role?

Also, maybe if he got more than one chance (which looked like a bad pitch) he could show it?

You do a job for the team. 20 minutes is all he had to do. He failed and Dickov thinks the same. Not his fault but he could have done a lot better. There's no room for him in centre mid.

He has been in the team all season and we have been in the top half of the table with him playing right wing so how has he been that bad? He has helped Kieran Lee out at right back on numerous occasions and now suddenly he comes on for 14 minutes and gets slaughtered for other players failings.

True, so why didn't he help Winchester out?

Maybe he was hoping to do a Morais, to show that he's better than his soon to be replacement.

No mate, he's getting slaughtered cos he was effing useless. I've not been impressed with his contribution on one solitary occasion this season. He's been average at best. And when you are only average you have to work twice as hard at it.

Sadly he doesn't.

No mate, he's getting slaughtered cos he was effing useless. I've not been impressed with his contribution on one solitary occasion this season. He's been average at best. And when you are only average you have to work twice as hard at it.

Sadly he doesn't.

Jones is not a right winger and never will be. He was signed as a central midfield player and for some unknown reason gets played on the right and then gets slaughtered when he doesn't do well. I would like to see Furman or Stephens play on the right wing while Jones plays in the middle.

He needs a run in the centre to prove to the fans that he is good enough or maybe loan him out to play centre mid elsewhere and see how he does.

I disagree, Jones is a much better central midfielder than Furman but you wouldn't know because he's only played there once, and oh by the way, we won that game !! When has Furman been asked to play out of position - maybe that might be an idea and see how he does on the right wing!!!!

The only change tonight was Jones for Furman and we drew the game!

Furman was our best player tonight by a country mile...again!