• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not ALL Jones' fault but he looked heavy legged and disinterested from the word go. I said as much to my mate before they even got their first. Seems to be seriously lacking in confidence at the moment and he must know he was :censored:e tonight which means he won't gain any from tonight. Just doesn't seem to be working for him at the moment. Maybe PD was thinking that at 3 nil up the game was as good as won (like I did) and putting jones on would be a good experience for him and a chance to boost his confidence? It failed.....

This thread reminds me of how fickle some of our fans really are. Any excuse to find a scapegoat.

It's a team game and all eleven on the pitch conceded three soft goals - get over it.

He has been sh**e all season, i've been saying it all season. Him and Feeney in the team they played in today should be experienced players showing the youngsters how its done. Instead they are showing the youngsters that they have zero talent, f**k up after f**k up, zero effort, drags the whole team down and heads go down. They had 20 minutes on the pitch but they could not be arsed to presure, we would have been better off with 9 men.

You can talk about scapegoat rubbish all you want but that doesn't take away from the fact these two have been getting game time all season and always have a negative impact on the team, we are far far better when these two s**t houses arn't on the pitch. Brooke and Kelly on the bench much better options.

I know you signed them Dickov and you want them both to work out but PLEASE cut your losses and move on, you can't get it right all the time.

He has been sh**e all season, i've been saying it all season. Him and Feeney in the team they played in today should be experienced players showing the youngsters how its done. Instead they are showing the youngsters that they have zero talent, f**k up after f**k up, zero effort, drags the whole team down and heads go down. They had 20 minutes on the pitch but they could not be arsed to presure, we would have been better off with 9 men.

You can talk about scapegoat rubbish all you want but that doesn't take away from the fact these two have been getting game time all season and always have a negative impact on the team, we are far far better when these two s**t houses arn't on the pitch. Brooke and Kelly on the bench much better options.

I know you signed them Dickov and you want them both to work out but PLEASE cut your losses and move on, you can't get it right all the time.

How can one player's input lead to 3 goals in 15 minutes? Brill dropped a clanger for their first, defence should have closed down for their second, Winchester conceded a penalty which led to their third. You're using Jones' worsening performances as an excuse to blame one player for the whole team's lack of concentration. Give him a break.

Jones is only 24, + the fact he is playing out of position, PD knows he doesnt to play right, he left Hartlepool because of playing on the right!

Feeney.. just go, please.

How can one player's input lead to 3 goals in 15 minutes? Brill dropped a clanger for their first, defence should have closed down for their second, Winchester conceded a penalty which led to their third. You're using Jones' worsening performances as an excuse to blame one player for the whole team's lack of concentration. Give him a break.

Brill to blame for first, Taylor for second (he could of cleared it 10 seconds before he shot) Feeney for 3rd, insists on taking it back where theirs at least 5 exeter players instead of a through ball to Tonk! Feeney brings it back, exeter get it pass, pass to nardiello, gets past winchester, penalty, dont close down after hit post.

My sentiments exactly. I agree 100%. Both are a waste of time. Jones was never interested in helping out his full back, won't put a foot in and won't close down. And Feeney? FFS! Perhaps we can play in green shirts? He might actually looks like he gives a :censored: then!

Winchester condeding the penno would have been prevented if Jones was supporting him in the way White did for 70 mins.

Excuse for a footballer :ranting:

bollocks if you want a scapegoat blame the manager i was certain when alessandra was coming on it would be for winchester his legs had gone and he was being torn to pieces, he could have dropped furman back or evina big tactical mistake, blaming a player who has spent most of the season out of his natural position is just nonsense

I never said it was all down to them, but they have such a negative impact on the team because when Jones is on the right, you know nothings going to happen on the right wing except Jones' losing the ball and Feeney... scoring? He rarely gets close enough to the goal and even then he would actually have to turn around and face the damn thing.

We were on the back foot before the subs as has been said and we need to learn from these appalling mistakes. But we seem to be making the same mistake every game letting these two on the pitch.

I still can't believe that last 20 minutes happened, especially after the first 70.