Trouble

I was away with the future wife at Coniston Water for the weekend.

I did go to the first game 3 weeks back and saw a few heavies, was there any trouble yesterday?>

Yeah, and Taylor went down at the earliest opportunity; the sniper who gets him every week was busy yesterday.

Where was that? There was a bit of trouble between Latics fans and police. Didn't see anything involving Dale.

There was never going to be any trouble with 'dale fans yesterday. Certainly not like that tuesday night game as all the dale lot were in the regal at 9am on their way to Preston for the EDL march.

The only trouble was with the police who were being very heavy handed. The 4 riot vans, 3 cops cars and TAU vans summed it up outside the regal after the game. When they shut the bar, I spoke with a female copper who was from Accrington so god knows where half of them had been drafted in.

There was never going to be any trouble with 'dale fans yesterday. Certainly not like that tuesday night game as all the dale lot were in the regal at 9am on their way to Preston for the EDL march.

The only trouble was with the police who were being very heavy handed. The 4 riot vans, 3 cops cars and TAU vans summed it up outside the regal after the game. When they shut the bar, I spoke with a female copper who was from Accrington so god knows where half of them had been drafted in.

only the banned ones where in Preston

Sorry mate, only just seen your post. We were to the left hand side of the stand (stood up all game) and a few Latics started a row with a few other Latics and 1 or 2 were trying to give each other a slap in a pissed up way. Handbags really. oafc-lover sorted it out!

One of the coppers on the horses told me they were all from Liverpool. I went to the regal moon after the game and the atmosphere was almost as good as being at the game lol. Stupid to throw us out. I asked one of the coppers where I could take a slash n he told me to use the alley next to the pub :o

One of the coppers on the horses told me they were all from Liverpool. I went to the regal moon after the game and the atmosphere was almost as good as being at the game lol. Stupid to throw us out. I asked one of the coppers where I could take a slash n he told me to use the alley next to the pub :o

Couldnt have been to hard as I thought the atmosphere at the game was pretty sh*te considering. Our performance on the pitch didnt help but even in the first half when we were all over them it was pretty quiet

Couldnt have been to hard as I thought the atmosphere at the game was pretty sh*te considering. Our performance on the pitch didnt help but even in the first half when we were all over them it was pretty quiet

+1

Another urban myth blown away - the one about the atmosphere being better on a Saturday than a Tuesday night, because there's more time to get pissed before the game.

+1

Another urban myth blown away - the one about the atmosphere being better on a Saturday than a Tuesday night, because there's more time to get pissed before the game.

Said myself the atmosphere was :censored:e, too many day-trippers (that won't be anywhere near BP come the Swindon game) too many so pissed they were hardly compus mentus and too many stood at the front trying to look hard. It was similarly bad at Accrington, oh and the fookwits singing "ooh Roger Palmer" to Tonk, proves you aint been for a while dunnit?

We had better support at Dagenham and Brentford, fans sang all game and made nearly as much noise - it really is the quality of the support not the quantity. Looking forward to another good day at The Mongs...