Latics Monthly Magazine

Latics Monthly Magazine  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy it?

• Hell yes
    • No way dumbo
    • Maybe if it was good enough

I know I'm firing a lot of things at you these days, but you know the magazines the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd have on sale in shops?

Well, if there was one of same quality for Oldham would you buy it?

Just because Oldham is a smaller club does not mean it can't done. All it needs is enough people to buy it.

Please let me know.

I know I'm firing a lot of things at you these days, but you know the magazines the likes of Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd have on sale in shops?

Well, if there was one of same quality for Oldham would you buy it?

Just because Oldham is a smaller club does not mean it can't done. All it needs is enough people to buy it.

Please let me know.

What would it contain that the OS etc doesnt cover?

What would it contain that the OS etc doesnt cover?

It can take on the ideas of the other mags. Have a look next time you're in a newsagent.

If there is a good enough support I will move on the the content of the magazine to present to everyone.

There's loads of stuff, behind the scenes, different type of interviews, fans pages, reviews of old games, interview with past people of Oldham AFC, competitions, free gifts, stuff with Chaddy, Miss Oldham AFC, and on and on. Masterclasses from players, a day in the life of..., at home with....,

It can take on the ideas of the other mags. Have a look next time you're in a newsagent.

If there is a good enough support I will move on the the content of the magazine to present to everyone.

There's loads of stuff, behind the scenes, different type of interviews, fans pages, reviews of old games, interview with past people of Oldham AFC, competitions, free gifts, stuff with Chaddy, Miss Oldham AFC, and on and on. Masterclasses from players, a day in the life of..., at home with....,

Can cover the youth team, reserve games, ladies, futsal, etc, etc.

Can you post some pictures of the highlighted bit please.

will you not be competing with the matchday program?

will you not be competing with the matchday program?

Think it will be separate to the programme as it will be available to fans who don't go to the games currently, fans who have moved away etc. I don't think anything will be repeated in both.

Think it will be separate to the programme as it will be available to fans who don't go to the games currently, fans who have moved away etc. I don't think anything will be repeated in both.

Could be a good idea to do a downloadable PDF version for everyone in order to keep the cost of printing down too. IF the content was good, I'd pay for that service.

I t wouldn't be for me.

I'm quite content having an expanded email in the Message from the Manager/We Are Latics type.

It might not get extra revenue, but maybe if you had to reister with email, phone and address it might invlauable contacts for a database.