Holiday dilemma - what would you do?

Holiday dilemma - what would you do?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. When should I go?

• Miss the last 2 league games so I'll be here for they play offs
    • Don't miss the last 2 league games - we're going straight up
    • Don't worry about it - mid table safety, nowt to play for

I'm booking a 2 week holiday in Mexico for next year and, for several reasons, need to go between the 28th April and mid to late May.

If I go 28th April I'll miss the last two games

If I go, eg, 9th May, I'll be at the last 2 games but would miss some or all of the playoffs if we were in them

Or are we gonna be safely tucked in mid table with no danger of going up or down by then??

What would you do?

I'm booking a 2 week holiday in Mexico for next year and, for several reasons, need to go between the 28th April and mid to late May.

If I go 28th April I'll miss the last two games

If I go, eg, 9th May, I'll be at the last 2 games but would miss some or all of the playoffs if we were in them

Or are we gonna be safely tucked in mid table with no danger of going up or down by then??

What would you do?

Miss the last 2 league games becuase we are not going up automatically, also you would be back for the play-offs if we were to make them!

Edited by laticsmad

Miss the last 2 league games becuase we are not going up automatically, also you would be back for the play-offs if we were to make them!

Aye, but we were going up in 3rd place in 1991 until something happened at about 4.55pm on the final saturday of the season! :lol:

Just go. In general life is more important.

Yeah, but "life" can be booked in at other times.

On the law of averages, a football team in the middle two divisions gets promoted automatically every 12 years, makes the final of the play-offs every 12 years and makes the play-offs every 6 years.

Mexico is still there afterwards!

Yeah, but "life" can be booked in at other times.

On the law of averages, a football team in the middle two divisions gets promoted automatically every 12 years, makes the final of the play-offs every 12 years and makes the play-offs every 6 years.

Mexico is still there afterwards!

we've already proved that to be not true - how long we been in this division for now? and Rochdale before last season :wink:

we've already proved that to be not true - how long we been in this division for now? and Rochdale before last season :wink:

On the other hand, twice in the play-offs in the last 12 years .... so the other bits are overdue!

(Don't try to work out the relegation option, that's even more overdue)

On the other hand, twice in the play-offs in the last 12 years .... so the other bits are overdue!

(Don't try to work out the relegation option, that's even more overdue)

Think we love League one to much, we flirt with promotion to championship and relegation to League 2, but never leave :unsure: