Tarkowski

It seemed a strange decision taking Trotman off with so long left (unless he was injured?) but I was really impressed with Tarkowski - a couple of important tackles and a vital block in the short time he was on.

I liked the way he was pointing a lot (something that's been missing from the side since Liddell left :grin: )and didn't seem afraid to tell his more experienced team mates where to go and what to do.

Very promising.

It seemed a strange decision taking Trotman off with so long left (unless he was injured?) but I was really impressed with Tarkowski - a couple of important tackles and a vital block in the short time he was on.

I liked the way he was pointing a lot (something that's been missing from the side since Liddell left :grin: )and didn't seem afraid to tell his more experienced team mates where to go and what to do.

Very promising.

Trotters had a tight calf , i couldnt quite catch the full conversation..

Very promising.

said on the text service it was an injury

Very promising.

Besides his first few nervy minutes, in which he §got nowhere near his marker on 3 occasions, one of which led to the goal, I thought he did ok

Very promising.

I saw trotman keep feeling the back of his thigh shortly before he went off....hope it's nothing serious.

off topic but linked what would the average age of team be today? Must be one of youngest ever even with Rubes and Feeney in team.

looked like trotman pulled his left hamstring from how he was feeling the back of his leg

tarky was solid enough when he came on, made one great tackle and was very vocal

hazel should be pushing up the back line, not trotman or the youngster making his first team debut after coming on as sub

it needs to be addressed im afraid -captain?

looked like trotman pulled his left hamstring from how he was feeling the back of his leg

tarky was solid enough when he came on, made one great tackle and was very vocal

hazel should be pushing up the back line, not trotman or the youngster making his first team debut after coming on as sub

it needs to be addressed im afraid -captain?

Cos we're doing so rubbish things need changing?

Cos we're doing so rubbish things need changing?

urm yeah, things can always be improved, especially where captain fantastic is concerned

i know mvoto has gone but given the choice

hazel and trotman?

hazel and mvoto?

trotman and mvoto?

as captain he should be in charge of the back line but he never is, its always his partner who takes charge

even an in-experienced 18 yr old debutant

urm yeah, things can always be improved, especially where captain fantastic is concerned

i know mvoto has gone but given the choice

hazel and trotman?

hazel and mvoto?

trotman and mvoto?

as captain he should be in charge of the back line but he never is, its always his partner who takes charge

even an in-experienced 18 yr old debutant

Have to say I agree, Hazell is the first to panic and it was a crazy decision to make him Captain. Nothing personal against the lad but he's the experienced head in the team but is the first to hide. We've a kid in goal and two kids at full-back, he should own that 30 yards between the edge of our box and the halfwayline...

Edited by oafcprozac

before tarky came on dickov and taggart had there arms round him , probably telling him to just play like they know he can, when he came on i thought rubes should have done the same, just said stick with number ... stay with the line etc etc, but he was ok that challenge near the end was a cracking challenge

before tarky came on dickov and taggart had there arms round him , probably telling him to just play like they know he can, when he came on i thought rubes should have done the same, just said stick with number ... stay with the line etc etc, but he was ok that challenge near the end was a cracking challenge

Rubes did in fact speak to tarky when he came on. :huh:

Rubes did in fact speak to tarky when he came on. :huh:

Yeah summat like… "Tarky, can you tell me the difference between my arse and my elbows?"

Awful from Rubes for their goal, there's standing off a man but stand off and give the lad the time he did was criminal! Whatever happens this season Captain or not, I hope we don't renew his deal come the summer. Yes, we're a third division team, yes Rubes is an average third division defender, but M'Voto and Trotters have shown that the loan market used properly can make up for a short-fall in quality.

In my opinion Hazell was our best player yesterday. He won everything in the air and kept 2 experienced strikers totally quiet. He does have his high profile clangers, but he never misses a game and has proved to be an excellent signing.

Edited by welshgaz

In my opinion Hazell was our best player yesterday. He won everything in the air and kept 2 experienced strikers totally quiet. He does have his high profile clangers, but he never misses a game and has proved to be an excellent signing.

he has been decent but people have tarred him with the one massive mistake a game tag so he will always be lumberd with it. He did ok yesterday won everything in the air and he passing wasnt so bad he did have a word with tarky when he came. Not sure who was at fault for the goal but we won and move on