Andy Todd

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats so wrong with Phil Brown? I always liked him sticking it to the big boys when Hull had their glory season.......

Hull had the 8th largest wage bill in the league when they were in the Premiership! Hardly sticking it to the big boys when you're the 8th biggest!

Brown was alright but then he seemed to take every opportunity to get himself mentioned in the media.

That shambles at Man City made me cringe.

Plus he wears pink jumpers on morning television.

Hull had the 8th largest wage bill in the league when they were in the Premiership! Hardly sticking it to the big boys when you're the 8th biggest!

Brown was alright but then he seemed to take every opportunity to get himself mentioned in the media.

That shambles at Man City made me cringe.

Plus he wears pink jumpers on morning television.

And also like Mike Ashley's mate now at Toon, you wouldnt want him near any female members of your family or your girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys - this is a bit belated but better nate than lever,

A Perth Glory fan here (believe it or not). Much like jonathonfisk has said, Todd has been a great player for us. In his first season he bossed the defence and took a no nonsense approach - but was effective without being a thug (ala Kevin Muscat). This season he was sorely missed for a lot of games because of injuries. He may have some more stories about Perth than just 'long off-season', we've been very poorly run.

Anyway I'm just posting because of the off-chance that if anyone on the forum happens to meet Andy in person, can they pass on a message that the fans of Perth Glory (well most of them at least) want to thank him for his services. We really appreciated it and were very disappointed that he left without so much of a goodbye - despite him wanting too. Another case of the incompetent hacks in charge of my club. So yeah, a thanks on behalf of PGFC fans and letting him know how popular he was would be really appreciated! We had many a chant and pics relating to him.

"We all dream of a team of Andy Todds" ~ Now we all dream of Andy Todd. :(

Cheers,

Cameron

Only just seen this thread. Cheers for that link Prozac, that article's hilarious.

Asked to choose six dinner guests for an article in Wednesday night's match programme, Blackburn captain Andy Todd picked Robert De Niro, David Blaine, Bob Mortimer, Michael Hutchence, Big Brother runner-up Eugene Sully and Adolf Hitler.

"I'd quite like to get a bit deep with him," said Todd.

:grin: