Evina signs permanently

Good signing, but I'd have preferred something more long term, the lad's got talent and it would have been good if we tied him down a bit longer. Still, great work.

Of course, but we need to know where we're at in the Summer, we could be in the Championship with the green light for Failsworth or we may get the knock-back and still be in this league. Makes sense that 'Ced' is now playing for his future and I do like how Dicky has been pro-active in shuffling his pack. If only Shez had done this four years ago, who knows? Pleased with our business so far this January but we really do need that striker now please Mr. Dickov…

Edited by oafcprozac

Good signing, but I'd have preferred something more long term, the lad's got talent and it would have been good if we tied him down a bit longer. Still, great work.

Also on the plus side it free ups another loan space to bring a striker in. Im sure our lack of firepower hasnt escaped Dickov's attention. Think we will have someone in before the deadline.

Pleased we have got Evina on board as well.

Of course, but we need to know where we're at in the Summer, we could be in the Championship with the green late for Failsworth or we may get the knock-back and still be in this league. Makes sense that 'Ced' is now playing for his future and I do like how Dicky has been pre-active in shuffling his pack. If only Shea had done this four years ago, who knows? Pleased with our business so far this January but we really do need that striker now please Mr. Dickov...

good bit of buisness this...

and yes maybe a longer deal but until our destiny is clear i think its the best we could of hoped for....moraise to sign now and its looking good...

still like us to bring in a striker,but like prozac said,very decent transfer window this one....and hopefully one that leads us up and out of this hole of a league...

I think we're only allowed one more loan player this season.

They may want to keep that berth spare for genuine emergencies.

With White and Evina joining up, does that mean Morais may be on his way?

moraise is a free agent....there is currently a deal on the table that he wants to sign and stay....dickov wants him to stay so i dont think he is going anywhere...

if we did sign moraise we would still have an open space for 1 more loan

moraise is a free agent....there is currently a deal on the table that he wants to sign and stay

He can't be too enthuised to sign it. The deal has been on the table since December.

All we need now is Reuben Reid to sign on the dotted line and we've got our squad for the rest of the season.

Emergency loan signings are unlimited but you are still restricted to 5 loan players (of any type) in the matchday squad.

I thought there was a limit of 4 loan players a season aged over 23 plus 4 others.

moraise is a free agent....there is currently a deal on the table that he wants to sign and stay....dickov wants him to stay so i dont think he is going anywhere...
I appreciate Morais is a free agent and has no impact on the loanee situation. My musings on him were around the other players we have in the squad. Taylor (?), White, Evina, Jones, Alessandra etc. These guys are on the wage bill now. That suggests that if the offer on the table for Morais is not being signed because he views it as inadequate, it isn't going to be improved either.

Edited by opinions4u

I thought there was a limit of 4 loan players a season aged over 23 plus 4 others.

4 loan players over 23 and 4 under 23 in any season but emergency loans are unlimited.

Also, any player who, having been a loan signing, subsequently becomes permanent no longer counts as one of the loan signings. So, Evina doesn't count anymore.

Edited having read the rules properly :grin:

Edited by Takemeanywhere

Also on the plus side it free ups another loan space to bring a striker in. Im sure our lack of firepower hasnt escaped Dickov's attention. Think we will have someone in before the deadline.

Pleased we have got Evina on board as well.

it also might free us up to sell anyone else who might have been playing on the left wing now we have a replacement.....

:wink:

What about those aged exactly 23?

It depends if it is AM or PM as the rules change at precisely 11:59:59 which is followed by a period where all loan activity is banned at 12:00:00 until the "window" opens again at 12:00:01