Hazzel

Evina

Jones

Furman

Stephens

Taylor

Tounkara

Reid

Where does that leave White and Morais ? Great options to have ! Good headache for any manager having options in every position !

Great stuff :grin:

Edited by razza699

GK- Amos/Brill

LB - Black/Evina/White

CB- Todd/Trotman/Hazzel

RB- Lee/Winchester

RW- Morais/Taylor/Jones

CM- Furman/Stephens/Jones/Winchester?

LW- Morais/Tatylor/Evina/White

CF- Reid/Tounkara/Morais/Taylor/Feeney

Personally I would like to see

Amos

Lee

Trotman

Hazzel

Evina

Jones

Furman

Stephens

Taylor

Tounkara

Reid

Where does that leave White and Morais ? Great options to have ! Good headache for any manager having options in every position !

Amos

Lee

Trotman

Hazell/Todd

Black/Evina

Jones/White/Taylor/Morais

Furman

Stephens

White/Taylor/Morais/Alice

Tonk

Reid

Included Jones, as he is more of a steady player than the rest of the wingers who are more flair and Jones add's a bit of toughness to the side

Amos

Lee

Trotman

Todd

Evina

Taylor

Furman

Stephens

White

Tonk

Reid

Think Morais and Jones and other players like that would be great to use as an impact sub. Taylor right wing in his best position (imo). We have a very strong squad and Dickov will use it to his advantage for a push to the play offs.

Amos

Lee

Trotman

Todd

Evina

Taylor

Furman

Stephens

White

Tonk

Reid

Think Morais and Jones and other players like that would be great to use as an impact sub. Taylor right wing in his best position (imo). We have a very strong squad and Dickov will use it to his advantage for a push to the play offs.

tomorrow's bench is going to look something like,

Brill, Todd, White, Millar,Evina, Alessandra, Reid

which should be more than a little handy

Amos

Lee

Trotman

Todd

Evina

Taylor

Furman

Stephens

White

Tonk

Reid

not a bad team at all that, maybe hazell in for todd with todd on the bench but with a bench like astottie's, we should be a match for anyone

tomorrow's bench is going to look something like,

Brill, Todd, White, Millar,Evina, Alessandra, Reid

which should be more than a little handy

I think we will lose Taylor and can afford to. The shape in recent games at times has been a 4-2-3-1 with Furman & Stephens sitting slightly behind a 3 from Taylor/Morais/White/Evina who are pretty interchangeable - Alice could play in that system too. I guess Reid is an option for flat 4-4-2 or as an alternative to Tunks.

Dickov knows what he's doing; I like the way he thinks.

I think we will lose Taylor and can afford to. The shape in recent games at times has been a 4-2-3-1 with Furman & Stephens sitting slightly behind a 3 from Taylor/Morais/White/Evina who are pretty interchangeable - Alice could play in that system too. I guess Reid is an option for flat 4-4-2 or as an alternative to Tunks.

I'm glad that someone else sees what Dickov is trying to do, it's a lot more than just sticking Taylor up front and playing 4-4-2

with Reid it also gives us an option of switching between 4-4-2, 4-3-3 and 4-3-1-2 using Taylor or Morais as a go-between the midfield and attack

Thought Tonk looked pretty isolated on Tuesday. Hope Dickov plays Reid as his partner up front.

Morais also seemed to be pretty central. Maybe give Stephens a rest and try him and Furman in the centre, with White and Taylor down the wings?

Thought Tonk looked pretty isolated on Tuesday. Hope Dickov plays Reid as his partner up front.

Morais also seemed to be pretty central. Maybe give Stephens a rest and try him and Furman in the centre, with White and Taylor down the wings?

No, Morais was central at times but in the 4-2-3-1 system I mentioned. Unless you were throwing the kiychen sink at it, like moving the centre half up & playing with a back 3, then Morais & 2 wingers in a 4-4-2 would be suicide. Bit like when Ardiles was a Manager!!

GK- Amos/Brill

LB - Black/Evina/White

CB- Todd/Trotman/Hazzel

RB- Lee/Winchester

RW- Morais/Taylor/Jones

CM- Furman/Stephens/Jones/Winchester?

LW- Morais/Tatylor/Evina/White

CF- Reid/Tounkara/Morais/Taylor/Feeney

Personally I would like to see

Amos

Lee

Trotman

Hazzel

Evina

Jones

Furman

Stephens

Taylor

Tounkara

Reid

Also got Kirk Miller also.

Hazell can play right back

Only in the same way that so could Amos.

Rubes is a centre back, whenever he has played right back he has been roasted, played at CB too long and he has forgotten what playing at fullback takes. Not a dig at him, or you, but Rubes is a centre back and not in anyway a candidate for right back.

Only in the same way that so could Amos.

Rubes is a centre back, whenever he has played right back he has been roasted, played at CB too long and he has forgotten what playing at fullback takes. Not a dig at him, or you, but Rubes is a centre back and not in anyway a candidate for right back.

he has played nearly all his career at right back, he only moved to centre half for us didnt he? or maybe the latter part of his Tranmere time?

would Lee forget how to play centre midfield? i doubt it

Alice, Alice, who the fcuk is Alice??? Have been racking my brains here, please put me out of my misery.