wots going on here then

Adams a quality player who would do well at Man Utd, maybe Scholes has told wiskey face tha he wants to move to BP..

Hope he has

wont happen and if it did, i would lose all respect for the guy

Lose all respect for which guy? Adam for joining them? Why?

Adams a quality player who would do well at Man Utd, maybe Scholes has told wiskey face tha he wants to move to BP..

scholes has another offer of a 1 year deal to consider at the end of this season....any club with a decent record will look to replace retiring players....doesnt mean hes oldham bound do it...

hate all things man united.

How do you feel about Ben Amos, Kieran Lee, Richie Wellens etc. Would you rather we didn't have / haven't had them at BP? If Scholesy did come to Latics, and I doubt he will, wouldn't you be just a teeny weeny bit pleased that we'd have a quality player turning out for the club he's supported since he was a boy? No? OK.

When did ritchie play for man united again ?

paul scholes is a knob when wearing the scum shirt at bp he is ok.... i suppose :grin:

Andy Ritchie started his career at United and is United through and through despite his great career at Latics. Thought you knew that? :wink: Played in about 30 games for United and scored afew goals including a couple of hat-tricks…13 goals in 26 games.

Stitch the Red...

andy2.jpg

Booooooooo!!!!

Edited by oafcprozac

How do you feel about Ben Amos, Kieran Lee, Richie Wellens etc. Would you rather we didn't have / haven't had them at BP? If Scholesy did come to Latics, and I doubt he will, wouldn't you be just a teeny weeny bit pleased that we'd have a quality player turning out for the club he's supported since he was a boy? No? OK.

And Ritchie Jones, Tarky's a red too...

They play for Oldham at the moment not scum so there fine.

Didn't stop you putting the shirt on though did it? :grin:

Prove it :wink:

Andy Ritchie started his career at United and is United through and through despite his great career at Latics. Thought you knew that? :wink: Played in about 30 games for United and scored afew goals including a couple of hat-tricks…13 goals in 26 games.

Stitch the Red...

andy2.jpg

Booooooooo!!!!

Correct me if im wong but isnt stitch the youngest player to ever score a hattrick for united younger than rooney?