Gas

Markoasis

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All aboard!!!! Ok who's down for this one.

Last year I was having a pop at some Latics fans giving it to Penney, funnyvhow I'll be joining them this year :grin:

Would be rude not to.....

Edited by JoeP

No cheap tickets left, so 4/2 tickets seem to be the best bet which will be around £24 each.

11.30am train ok for people (Dave excluded as he'll already be there)

You serious? You wont get in until about 1.15 if going into Temple Meads - I'll already be smashed by then!

Usual plan - meet in the Sportsman & Annexe, so jump in a taxi when you get in... however can discuss further in due course...

Whoop! 'Cited.

I'm sure you and will can join me for an early start... :wink:

You serious? You wont get in until about 1.15 if going into Temple Meads - I'll already be smashed by then!

Usual plan - meet in the Sportsman & Annexe, so jump in a taxi when you get in... however can discuss further in due course...

I'm sure we'll get an earlier one.

Sportman........... leave with 5 mins to KO, 20 mins walk to find the enterance to the ground dispite clearly seeing the ground the enter walk

I do believe my arm is somehow behind me - almost as if trying to scratch my shoulder blades. In a twisted way. Pm one of us your number and we'll sort it.

Is Filton Abbey Wood not like 10-20 minutes walk from the ground?

Seemed to be loads of trains going there from either Parkway or Temple Meads and its like 10 minutes at most from either.

A good 20 mins from Abbey Wood.

Get off at Parkway and catch a no 73 bus straight to the ground. That's a 73 going to the Centre, not Cribbs Causeway, about every 15 mins. I think the 72 goes into Parkway as well, but not sure.

A good 20 mins from Abbey Wood.

Get off at Parkway and catch a no 73 bus straight to the ground. That's a 73 going to the Centre, not Cribbs Causeway, about every 15 mins. I think the 72 goes into Parkway as well, but not sure.

Good to know. I noticed its not far from Stapleton Road either, but having been down there Friday late afternoon I know it didn't look the safest of places to go walking in.

Good to know. I noticed its not far from Stapleton Road either, but having been down there Friday late afternoon I know it didn't look the safest of places to go walking in.

Stapleton Road station is further from the Mem than you think, but I would keep away from certain areas of Stapleton Road, unless you're on the lookout for a lady of horizontal refreshment :shock:

Stapleton Road station is further from the Mem than you think, but I would keep away from certain areas of Stapleton Road, unless you're on the lookout for a lady of horizontal refreshment :shock:

Didn't see any of them but it was still daylight. I was worried for a bit that I was wearing white and it was like wearing blue in a bloods area.

Any idea how we'll get from the holiday inn express - is it filton? Fulton? - to drinking establishments / the ground for this 'early start'? I could look it up but I can't be arsed!

Ah, I thought you were at the Holiday Inn Express in the centre....! The Holiday Inn Express Filton is a couple of hundred yards away from Parkway - so Bristolatics advice below is spot on for you. However a taxi will also only be about a fiver from there.

More than likely I'll be able to meet you there though and we can go together - even more likely if the Oasis masses are coming in to Parkway, as we will all be meeting round the corner - The Oasis masses are meeting tomorrow to discuss our plan of attack. I'll let you know the plan after it is discussed*

*we do however reserve the right to change this plan (if one is even decided upon) at a moments notice

Edited by BigfinLatic