Boycott Hudders

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the one i was on about, is it not £9 if you pay before the game ?

I pay a tenner at the ticket office on the day of the game. It would be better if you could just use your NUS card on the gate though to be honest, you'd get far more casual fans in that way. The £13 they'd lose from the likes of me and you would quickly be made up by a bit of advertising at UoM and the met to get some students coming on one offs. If I didn't go to see Oldham (and didn't hate Leeds) i'd go there for a tenner every now and again for a football fix.

Oh you mean PolishHypocrit, clues in the name.

What an absolute c***.

He constantly complains about the categorisation of matches. I don't see what is wrong with it personally. He hasn't been on DATM for a long time, and I haven't heard about him for a long time.

when was this ?

Was on the jklatics board a few seasons back when the TTA put prices up so it cost more for away fans to get in than home fans. He claimed Hudds would boycott Oldham despite Swindon and Gillingham (where they take less than 400 to) charging more but us being local. He was a laugh for a while he threatened to complain to the football league when Huddersfield own fans wanted a league game switched because the rugby league team where in the challenge cup final.

He constantly complains about the categorisation of matches. I don't see what is wrong with it personally. He hasn't been on DATM for a long time, and I haven't heard about him for a long time.

Exactly, he complains about it but he isn't going a one man crusade round every other clubs messageboards to boycott the Galpharm like he did with BP because it will harm his club. He's all for the 'good of the people' unless it directly impacts negatively on his own team. What a bell end. If he did that i wouldn't have any problem with him but his hypocrisy (and how oblivious he is to it, intentional or otherwise) really pisses me off! Glad he's finally shut and ****ed off.

I for one wouldnt mind catergorised ( if thats how you spell it, still in work im tired ! ) as it would most probably get the attendance up for the less atrractive games.

CAT A = £22 Adults, £12 Kids

Sheff Wednesday

Huddersfield

Rochdale

Southampton

Charlton

CAT B = £18 Adults, £11 Kids

Plymouth

Carlilse

Tranmere

Notts County

CAT C = £15 Adults, £9 Kids

All The Rest

i think thats pretty fair.

it is a good idea in theory but the main hurdle with categorising is that you'll get supporters of the bigger clubs complaining, or you could get a situation like Preston when they made the game with Pompey Category A whilst both teams were in a poor run of form and they got lowest crowd for over a decade

it is a good idea in theory but the main hurdle with categorising is that you'll get supporters of the bigger clubs complaining, or you could get a situation like Preston when they made the game with Pompey Category A whilst both teams were in a poor run of form and they got lowest crowd for over a decade

but the top prices i have stated are near enough the same as now.

Pretty sure some teams do it on a 3 month basis thing, a team such as Yeovil or Colchester even doing well will never bring more than 300 maybe 500 on a good day.

Be interesting to see if both us and Mk Dons have something to play for on the last day of the season how many they fetch up.

Pretty sure some teams do it on a 3 month basis thing, a team such as Yeovil or Colchester even doing well will never bring more than 300 maybe 500 on a good day.

Be interesting to see if both us and Mk Dons have something to play for on the last day of the season how many they fetch up.

didnt yeovil bring over 1,000 first game of the season ?

MK Dons took 348 to stockport when they had to win to confirm promotion to league 1.

didnt yeovil bring over 1,000 first game of the season ?

MK Dons took 348 to stockport when they had to win to confirm promotion to league 1.

True but that was there first game of the season and if i am right there first ever league one game so there is bound to be a few extra fans come along.